No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Promoter: No Offers From Team Parker, Only Tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Didn’t Parker’s promoter say they were so far apart that the offer didn’t warrant a response?
    True. They know full well they have no other options that even pay 50% of Hearns "insulting" offer.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Parkers team have to respond with a counter offer bc they are the challengers here ,any mature brain can get that . lol
      how are they challengers mungo, newsflash: parker has a world title too

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
        Sure you have 👍🏼
        M&A in NYC to be exact lol stay salty

Comment

A few days ago Joshua was complaining because Parker & Wilder were calling him out through social media. He praised Klitschko for not tweeting about fighting him or their negotiations. Now, it seems like that's all hypocritical Joshua wants to do. Smugly making passive-aggressive comments through social media, he is starting to reveal his true personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            I'll will admit, the more this drags on, the more your comments appear prophetic lol
            You got to think like a evil reptilian to figure this out.

Comment

Eddie should be offering Wilder money not Parker

Comment

This "no offer" stuff is complete bull****. I also don't understand this, "I emailed him. No response." stuff. Negotiations happen over the phone, by conference, etc. I have never known a deal to be negotiated through email (exclusively). The camps (promoters) should be sitting down and working on things in collaboration with one another.

Once Hearn sent the offer (according to Parker's camp), why haven't somebody from either camp picked up a phone?

This all seems like PR/press manipulation. Nothing can be taken from any of this. Its just stupid **** to keep fanboys arguing for their guy.
                Agree 100%.

Comment

M&A in NYC to be exact lol stay salty
                  Nah not salty, happy for you. Stay winning cuzzo

What were these multi-billion M&A's though? It'll be public domain now so you can reveal...

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
                    Nah not salty, happy for you. Stay winning cuzzo

What were these multi-billion M&A's though? It'll be public domain now so you can reveal...
                    Think large private equity, in the cpg and quick service space

Also several fund offerings

I'm not that old, but I've seen some things

Comment

Lol it's obvious where this is going, Wilder and Parker are being asked why aren't offers coming from them when Hearn has made it damn clear in his own words ' its gonna take a huge bid to take AJ out of the UK' so we're gonna be treated to the likelihood of AJ facing Whyte again, Hearn lowballing Wilder on both AJ and Whyte fights and 'JP team is greedy, it's left us no choice but to rematch Wyte in a fight everyone has wanted to see since the first'. You can literally script what Hearn comes outs with before he says it and the Brits lap it up and repeat it as gospel.

Comment

Working...
                      X