OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Hahahaha! I was wondering the same thing when he went there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        Pathetic to see journalists playing Gotcha!

Let me guess, he didnt say anything snarky when draft dodger Clinton went to Vietnam.

Comment

What’s up Jazz ???

Yeah.....I see the “What about the Dems” defense is alive and kick’n.....

Comment

What’s up Jazz ???

Yeah.....I see the “What about the Dems” defense is alive and kick’n.....
            Yep, deflect, blame...etc Repubs are bailing big time! Even they don't want anything to do with him...lol. His ratings falling into fail. Looks like people are finally waking up to the snake oil salesman.
            Last edited by jazluvr; 11-10-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Yep, deflect, blame...etc Repubs are bailing big time! Even they don't want anything to do with him...lol. His ratings falling into fail. Looks like people are finally waking up to the snake oil salesman.
              No deflection whatsoever.

I simply asked if the press was being consistent in playing Gotcha! with all guys who dodged the draft, or being superfans and just playing it with the guys with that (R) after their name.

I got my answer.

Comment

• When we get tax cuts passing Congress, be sure to come back and tell us again how the Reps are abandoning Trump.

Comment

the sickest burn still is that trump is his (and your) president. trump knows damn well you cucks were crying yourself to sleep in your onesie cuck pajamas on november 8th.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    the sickest burn still is that trump is his (and your) president. trump knows damn well you cucks were crying in your onesie pajamas on november 8th.

Sickest burn would be the idiots who supported him watch an incompetent man achieve nothing.

Don't let that stop him from bend'n you over and giving you the business with his Lil nubber though.......

Comment

Sickest burn would be the idiots who supported him watch an incompetent man achieve nothing.

Don't let that stop him from bend'n you over and giving you the business with his Lil nubber though.......

"he achieved nothing doe. you idiots doe"

Comment

Working...
                      X