• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I shoot big loads, bruh!!!
    I'm all about the ropes baby!

I'm the Spiderman of C0cktown!

Comment

Man this NoFap **** has been blown out of proportion, way over hyped imo. I've done it, been there done that, it's nothing special. I mean I noticed maybe a slight increase in energy and focus (the benefits it supposedly gives you) but nothing remarkable, nothing special.

I'd rather try the gallon of water a day challenge personally, makes more sense. I've seen before and after pics of cats drinking a gallon of water a day every day for 2 months and the results are insane... bummy lookin white dudes turn 10-15 years younger easily. I need dat

Edit: Actually I take that back, one thing about nofap that I do notice is that my boners are way harder and thus gives my stroke game a nice little boost ��

...Still, its not worth giving up fapping entirely, I mean maybe when I'm like 40 something and need that lil erection boost but until then I'm good
      Last edited by EdWins; 11-06-2017, 02:10 AM.

Comment

i literally failed and fapped right after reading this. xhamster is such a bitch i just cant control it.

Comment

This was the transformation that sold me.

VS

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            U a bish ass muda****a
            Thats real talk 2 doe

#ubercuck

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              Man this NoFap **** has been blown out of proportion, way over hyped imo. I've done it, been there done that, it's nothing special. I mean I noticed maybe a slight increase in energy and focus (the benefits it supposedly gives you) but nothing remarkable, nothing special.

I'd rather try the gallon of water a day challenge personally, makes more sense. I've seen before and after pics of cats drinking a gallon of water a day every day for 2 months and the results are insane... bummy lookin white dudes turn 10-15 years younger easily. I need dat

Edit: Actually I take that back, one thing about nofap that I do notice is that my boners are way harder and thus gives my stroke game a nice little boost ��

...Still, its not worth giving up fapping entirely, I mean maybe when I'm like 40 something and need that lil erection boost but until then I'm good
              I thought there was more benefits than just more focus and energy, but it's supposed to make you hornier. This is supposed to increase your sexual drive and make you more motivated to go out there and get laid.

Not only this, but after months of not releasing a load, when you finally do, it feels like the first time again.

The longest I've ever went was 40 days for lent. I was 14 at the time. To this day, it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do and I would say, my greatest achievement. When I finally did it, took 10 seconds to blow the load. Greatest load of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                So what are the supposes benefits? I thought fappin released stressed, ya heard meh?
                Only one way to find out fam

Comment

4 days without fapping.

Comment

way too hard to accomplish now that I have my **** dildo.

Comment

I'm still king of my castle.

Comment

Working...
                      X