Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Thurman Wouldn't Have Much of a Chance Against Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman will whoop Crawford..Thurman is ways above the likes of Indongo and Postol.

Comment

I like Thurman BUT...

Crawford is well schooled, intelligent and ambidextrous, he's a problem for anyone and that includes Thurman .

Personally, I think Crawford ko's Garcia and decisions Porter fairly easy.

Comment

In the end, Arum is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          I could easily see the Postol that beat Matthysee outpointing Porter.
          Absolutely not. Postol wouldn't be able to handle that pressure and he is not strong enough to keep Porter off of him. Porter would stop Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Thurman will whoop Crawford..Thurman is ways above the likes of Indongo and Postol.
            The one and only time Thurman fought a tall, long range guy like Indongo or Postal was in the amateurs and lost badly, the long range jab killed him

Maybe Keith would do better against a shorter smaller guy like Crawford. I know Crawford would take that fight next Tuesday but it's Keith that doesn't want it.

Comment

Arum should be pushing for that fight next hell every top WWB should be coming of an injury is a chance to get two belts

Comment

Thurman would crack that chin and stop Crawford.

One Time is getting underrated here, Spence is a 50/50 fight but TC is probably the most overrated guy in boxing today and won't withstand Thurman. Crap resume but he unified 140 (against B levels) so everybody is creaming their panties. This guy will get a rude awakening at 147 if he fights anybody other than Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  The one and only time Thurman fought a tall, long range guy like Indongo or Postal was in the amateurs and lost badly, the long range jab killed him

Maybe Keith would do better against a shorter smaller guy like Crawford. I know Crawford would take that fight next Tuesday but it's Keith that doesn't want it.
                  Thurman will not shy away from any fight...Crawford needs to make a name at welterweight before that fight can happen.
                  probably he has to beat Horn to acquire a belt and fight unification with Thurman.

Comment

I agree with Arum.

As good as Thurman is, Crawford is just much better. That's why some rank him P4P #1. Spence is a different story. Crawford would get brutalized in a valiant effort within the distance.

In short, Spence is the man to go to at welter.

Comment

Well fuken make the fight happen. I'm pretty sure most fighters believe they could beat their opponents that's why they take the fight. By the way Crawford only good victory is freakin Postol. Thurman beat Porter and Garcia. Simple make the fight happen to see who is better. I'm sure they both want to get payed and both would rather face each other than Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X