Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Mares Ordered To Reach Deal By Nov. 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Mares Ordered To Reach Deal By Nov. 6

The Championship Committee of the World Boxing Association (WBA) has ordered their featherweight world champions Leo Santa Cruz and Abner Mares, to negotiate a deal as soon a possible, and reach a deal on or before November 6. Santa Cruz holds the WBA's "super" title at the weight, while Mares is the "regular" champion at 126-pounds. The sanctioning body wants to eliminate the problem of having multiple world champions in each division. Both boxers had been scheduled to fight on April 3.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BREAKING NEWS-LSC has to get permission from daddy first and make sure itS OK for him to fight Mares

Comment

Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
      BREAKING NEWS-LSC has to get permission from daddy first and make sure itS OK for him to fight Mares
      He already whooped Mares ass.

Comment

Im sorry but after jhonny gonzalez knocked mares out i just cant take him seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
          He already whooped Mares ass.
          than why doesn't he want to do the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Majic View Post
            Im sorry but after jhonny gonzalez knocked mares out i just cant take him seriously.
            Hes got a much better trainer now. Completely different fighter now.

Comment

Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
              than why doesn't he want to do the rematch
              It’s going to happen.

Comment

I'm going for Abner Mares I hope he wins!! And I also want to see the winner fight GRJ!!

Comment

Can't wait for this rematch. A.m will even the score

Comment

Gary Russell Jr would smoke both of these Jalapeno's

Comment

Working...
                    X