Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Stops Chris Avalos in Eight, Mares Rematch Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Stops Chris Avalos in Eight, Mares Rematch Next?

Didn't see an official thread for the card so decided to start one myself. If this is a duplicate the mods should just merge it with the main thread.

The first fight of the card just ended, Antonio Demarco stopped Eddie Ramirez in the 1st round. Premature stoppage in my opinion.

Got dual TV’s ready cause cubs v Dodgers, which isn’t far from this fight so good luck, is a huge game! But can’t miss this full night of boxing!

First fight might have been called to early

Comment

Eddie Ramirez just got ICED by seasoned veteran Antonio DeMarco.

Comment

WTF kind of stoppage was that?

Comment

DeMarco is baaack by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Got dual TV’s ready cause cubs v Dodgers, which isn’t far from this fight so good luck, is a huge game! But can’t miss this full night of boxing!

First fight might have been called to early
            This man knows his sports

Comment

Big win by DeMarco after a string of losses. Kudos to the veteran in stopping a good prospect in Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                WTF kind of stoppage was that?
                I thought it was far too early of a stoppage. The ref was needed to end his shift early tonight.

Although I still favored Demarco to beat Ramirez who isn't that good of a prospect in my opinion.

Comment

That stoppage was a black eye to StubHub boxing lol.

Hopefully Ramirez gets a chance to avenge.

Comment

Hmm I was high on Gutierrez a few years back. Depending on what fight mentality Mares shows up with, this can be an excellent firefight.

May the best man win

Comment

Working...
                    X