No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny In Philly Vs. Seinfeld

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    It's not on tv because the show never got sindicated. It got cancelled before it hit 100 episodes. That's why there aren't any reruns.

The show never got ratings so it got cancelled after the 3rd season. People like slow obvious comedy rather than fast paced subtle humour.
    Idk if you've ever heard of Titus. That shows the same way I guess. One of my old supervisors used to rave about that show, but I never heard about it. Only 3 seasons and 50 some odd episodes. He said it was his favorite show. I think someone uploaded it to YouTube though.

Supposedly, Titus was also ahead of its time because it touched on subjects that no other sitcom dared to, even in 2000 - 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Hey since I got you here and I'm ******ed and don't know how to do mentions, I made a thread a couple of days ago about tinnitus. I think I have it. You being a Marine and shooting guys named Muhammad and various loud noises and all, do you suffer from it?
      What is tinnitus again? Slight shaking?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        What is tinnitus again? Slight shaking?
        Nah I think you're thinking of tremors.

Tinnitus is a constant slight ringing in the ear. Most of it is chronic, but most everyone gets it here and there after going to a loud sporting event, a club, a concert, or a big party.

If you're exposed to loud noises constantly though, it can become permanent. For me, I don't notice the ringing until I'm going to bed, when it's quiet. Maybe I've always had it, but never noticed it.

I listen to music in the car very loud. 2 weekends ago, I visited my old college friend down state. 3 hour long car ride and I was blasting music. Ever since then, I've noticed a slight ringing when it's silent.

My ears are damaged, but I've heard that it could clear up in a few weeks to a few months if I'm careful to protect my ears, but they're very sensitive right now. If it lasts longer than a few months, it's permanent. At least that's what I've read. I heard it's a living hell when its severe.

Comment

Nah I think you're thinking of tremors.

Tinnitus is a constant slight ringing in the ear. Most of it is chronic, but most everyone gets it here and there after going to a loud sporting event, a club, a concert, or a big party.

If you're exposed to loud noises constantly though, it can become permanent. For me, I don't notice the ringing until I'm going to bed, when it's quiet. Maybe I've always had it, but never noticed it.

I listen to music in the car very loud. 2 weekends ago, I visited my old college friend down state. 3 hour long car ride and I was blasting music. Ever since then, I've noticed a slight ringing when it's silent.

My ears are damaged, but I've heard that it could clear up in a few weeks to a few months if I'm careful to protect my ears, but they're very sensitive right now. If it lasts longer than a few months, it's permanent. At least that's what I've read. I heard it's a living hell when its severe.
          Well I'm deaf in my right ear (like 70%)

I don't have constant ringing though. It comes and goes. It's annoying when it does happen but it only last for maximum 3 hours.

Comment

Well I'm deaf in my right ear (like 70%)

I don't have constant ringing though. It comes and goes. It's annoying when it does happen but it only last for maximum 3 hours.
            Oh damn! Well tinnitus doesn't necessarily mean hearing loss. It can get to that point though. More annoying than anything from what I've read.

Comment

Oh damn! Well tinnitus doesn't necessarily mean hearing loss. It can get to that point though. More annoying than anything from what I've read.
              Yeah man but you get used to it

Don't get me wrong I'm not totally deaf but if I'm on the phone I have to listen with my left ear.

Comment

Yeah man but you get used to it

Don't get me wrong I'm not totally deaf but if I'm on the phone I have to listen with my left ear.

I hope mine is just temporary. It's been about 2 weeks though of noticeable ringing when there's an absence of sound. I stopped listening to music real loud. I turn down the TV. I try to avoid talking on the phone at all costs. I hope it gets better and definitely hope it doesn't get worse, as I think its pretty mild right now.

Comment

Idk if you've ever heard of Titus. That shows the same way I guess. One of my old supervisors used to rave about that show, but I never heard about it. Only 3 seasons and 50 some odd episodes. He said it was his favorite show. I think someone uploaded it to YouTube though.

Supposedly, Titus was also ahead of its time because it touched on subjects that no other sitcom dared to, even in 2000 - 2002.
                  Yeah titus was alright. I wouldn't put it in my top 30 though.

Arrested Development is arguably the best sitcom ever. If you haven't seen it you should definitely marathon it.

Comment

Working...
                  X