No announcement yet.

ALVAREZ Will Be Hated More Than FLOYD Now, NELO Is The New PACQUIAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    A lot of Floyd fans already claimed Canelo as one of their fighters.

You know Floyd fans and Pac fans can never root for the same guy.
    Yes some of what you are saying is true, but some Floyd fans are divided in that they acknowledge the apprentice but that’s as far as it goes. Some Floyd fans don’t even like that Black-Nelo is doing the Midwest shuffle because of his skin color... even though Mexican burritos are praised upon in the USA.

PAC fans will make an interesting choice

Comment

LOL. Bro I agree he's going to be the next most hated fighter in boxing. When you're one of the best (maybe the best) and making tons more cash than anyone else that just comes with the territory. However I can't see him being close to as hated as Floyd. Unless he starts flaunting his money and talking about how many girl's he's got among other things it just won't happen anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        LOL. Bro I agree he's going to be the next most hated fighter in boxing. When you're one of the best (maybe the best) and making tons more cash than anyone else that just comes with the territory. However I can't see him being close to as hated as Floyd. Unless he starts flaunting his money and talking about how many girl's he's got among other things it just won't happen anytime soon
        Black-Nelo’s game is actually rising with them hoes doe.

Comment

Working...
        X