No announcement yet.

Racism will ALWAYS exist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I'm white but look at my avi. My dad was very Hispanic looking.

And sort of like a Muzzo

Well I only have one picture to base it on, but lol yeah you and your pops in this picture could pass for Arabs

Cute photo doe

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Beer your dad could pass if as an Indian too bruh.. your dad looks like my uncles in 80s-90s

I'm glad I wasn't born in 70s to see my uncle's ugly ass mullet.. Brown dude with a mullet looks way funny.. SMDH..
      Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Well I only have one picture to base it on, but lol yeah you and your pops in this picture could pass for Arabs

Cute photo doe

Great. Now I have to off myself.

Comment

Great. Now I have to off myself.
        Brown ass mudafuka.. come back and do your shift on 7/11

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Brown ass mudafuka.. come back and do your shift on 7/11

Ima overcharge your ass for coffee too

Comment

Ima overcharge your ass for coffee too
            My uncle Patel has me covered sucka.. Do your ghost shift and give me my Marlboro bish..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              aren't all looking the same during our lifetimes or our kids or even our grandkids thats for sure, but eventually we'll have one "breed" of people, probably through a mixture of f#cking..
              hectari 's ex can tell you all about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                I'm a minority in the USA and although there were 1 or 2 ass wipes that were racist, I never did let it bothered me. Funny thing was it was from other minority groups and not whites.

I'll just leave this quote here:

I dunno, sounds nice but didn't her husband round up a bunch of Asians and Japonese and force them into concentration camps here in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  I dunno, sounds nice but didn't her husband round up a bunch of Asians and Japonese and force them into concentration camps here in the US?
                  And she tried to stop it. FDR also did the same with the Germans and Italians. That's what happens in wartime.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                    And she tried to stop it. FDR also did the same with the Germans and Italians. That's what happens in wartime.
                    She was a far better person than he IMO, however, she did marry the guy and while their messages don't line up, their marriage bonds their speech and actions.

Comment

Eventually at some point we are all gonna look more or less alike
                      Even if that happens (it won't), you don't think differences will arise and people will hate each other for those differences? Of course they will. Racism will always exist.

Think Japan or other countries right in the past when travel wasn't happening like it does now. Everyone looked pretty much the same. So racism didn't really exist there.
                      Racism has always existed.

Comment

Working...
                      X