Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zaroku is a worthless **** head (too heavy)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Zaroku is a worthless **** head (too heavy)

I'm a fighter, not a very good fighter, yet I won some stuff in San Jose

But,.. We all play to our strengths, disregard our weakness...as if they didn't exist.

So,,, big boss man Zaroku got into a pick up game with the wrong man..

I. Was tasked with guarding this light skinned brother..he used mr z.. Like a two dollar ho...I shoulda shoulda stayed home that day..
    He owned me... He had wicked vicious off the hook handles, that mofo threw the rock off my knee, Laid it up, high off the glass...the net said thank you sir may I have another.,.,.,

I got so mad cuz I could not deal with his skill,,, I dropped a 3 piece on him..,violence always came easy to a f head like me.. Til this day. I regret stepping on that court, and humiliating myself,...

Fools find violence real quick. My pride has always outstripped my ability
    Last edited by Zaroku; 09-22-2017, 02:19 AM.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I'm a fighter, not a very good fighter, yet I won some stuff in San Jose

But,.. We all play to our strengths, disregard our weakness...as if they didn't exist.

So,,, big boss man Zaroku got into a pick up game with the wrong man..

I. Was tasked with guarding this light skinned brother..he used mr z.. Like a two dollar ho...I shoulda shoulda stayed home that day..
    He owned me... He had wicked vicious off the hook handles, that mofo threw the rock off my knee, Laid it up, high off the glass...the net said thank you sir may I have another.,.,.,

I got so mad cuz I could not deal with his skill,,, I dropped a 3 piece on him..,violence always came easy to a f head like me.. Til this day. I regret stepping on that court, and humiliating myself,...

Fools find violence real quick. My pride has always outstripped my ability
    inb4 Elroy The Great comes and educates you on the improper use of violence.

Did you at least KO him after suckering him?

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post

1st time youve tagged me

....just because i feel offended peoples only attack those they can beat up

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        1st time youve tagged me

....just because i feel offended peoples only attack those they can beat up
        Hey tell that to Zaroku, not me.

He's the one who beat up a black guy for balling him up on the court.

Comment

Hey tell that to Zaroku, not me.

He's the one who beat up a black guy for balling him up on the court.

and the cow jumped over the moon

god bless z

Comment

I walked away with everyone, including my girl... Looking down embarrassed for me... That kind embarrassment lasts a life time..
            He was told to stay down by people who know me.. And we're ashamed of me at that moment...

I can't even be the star of my own movie..

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

and the cow jumped over the moon

god bless z
              Humiliating me is just scratching the serf..thAt pretty mo fo told me dribbling what he was gonna do, then did it..everyone laughed except...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Humiliating me is just scratching the serf..thAt pretty mo fo told me dribbling what he was gonna do, then did it..everyone laughed except...
                  justifiable, bruh

Comment

Your English is terrible. I can't even understand you. Are you saying you got yourself in a fight and got your ass taxed?

If so, congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                    X