Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best year for boxing since 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      It's been a good year of fights for sure, and still some good ones to come
      It sure has been a terrific and as you say, still good fights to come.

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Pandur, thanks for taking the time to put this up. By the way, I have a place in my heart for Buster Mathis Jr. I really like that guy and he was a damn good boxer in his time....saw all his fights. He had such a great spirit to him. I hope he is doing okay these days.

You are more than welcome Richardt. I really appreciate you liked it.

Ahhh great to hear. Buster Mathis sure is a great guy. Very humble and down to earth.
      One of my favorite figthers. He is doing good. He is working on his own non-profit anti bullying program.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        No love for Wilder, Ortiz, Rigo and Loma?
        Loma and Rigo, but every other fight, Meeh.

A few yrs ago, when Haymon was with GB, we had fights every single saturday. You could've thrown fight parties every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
          Why the negativity?
          Im not, but back when Haymon was with GB, we had name fights every saturday. You could've thrown a party each saturday.

Im really waiting on Al to do something with these names. Once in a while we get a fight, but not like we used to.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Im not, but back when Haymon was with GB, we had name fights every saturday. You could've thrown a party each saturday.

Im really waiting on Al to do something with these names. Once in a while we get a fight, but not like we used to.
            LOL Hell yeah we need one of those Haymon guys to fight Miguel Berchelt right away!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post

I get what you are saying and understand you.

But that is up to PBC & Al Haymon.
              They have the biggest roster in boxing.
              They have already given us Thurman vs. Garcia this year, but otherwise their fighters are pretty inactive.

But lets not forget we also got some pretty bad fight cards on HBO back in the days.

Comment

Some GREAT Match-ups.

These are the ones i'm most looking forward to though.

22 September (ESPN)

Gilberto Ramirez vs. Jesse Hart

23 September (HBO)

Joseph Parker vs. Hughie Fury (YouTube)

Yunier Dorticos vs. Dmitry Kudryashov

14 October

Jermell Charlo vs. Erickson Lubin (Showtime)

21 October

Murat Gassiev vs. Krzysztof Wlodarczyk

4 November (Showtime)

Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz

11 November

Liam Smith vs. Liam Williams

9 December (ESPN)

Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux

Comment

Best year in a long long time, from what I remember 2007 was also a year packed with good fights.

Hope I don't have to wait another 10 years for another great year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
                    It sure has been a terrific and as you say, still good fights to come.

You are more than welcome Richardt. I really appreciate you liked it.

Ahhh great to hear. Buster Mathis sure is a great guy. Very humble and down to earth.
                    One of my favorite figthers. He is doing good. He is working on his own non-profit anti bullying program.
                    Man, that is great to hear! Never will forget him....one of THE good guys of the sport!

Comment

Are they really showing Dorticos-Kudrashyov on HBO?

If so, **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X