No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford, Indongo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I wouldn't start trying to shop around a script for the Indongo biopic quite yet... Crawford just fought an arguably undefeated Olympic gold medalist in his last fight and embarassed him...
    Audley Harrison was that at one point.

Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I watched some footage of him, he's not bad actually. Really good combination punching and use of distance but he isn't that fast and he repeats his combinations.

Based on what I saw, his best attribute is probably his chin. Crawford will feel him out for a round and then start picking away at him. By the 4th round, Crawford is in steady command of the fight and dominating but Indongo will keep coming. By the 6th round, Indongo will be getting battered all over the ring. Fight gets stopped in rds 5-8, Crawford by KO.

Yeah man, them dudes from Africa have some good chins. I also expect Terence Crawford to outclass Indongo as well.

Comment

Baker by 8th round Ko

Comment

Crawford is blacker than Indongo

Comment

Nice fight and I'm pretty excited for it. However, this will probably bomb worse than the Loma dud numbers wise. ESPN hopefully doesn't pull the plug on this, they were probably overexcited with the Pacquiao numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I mean Felix deserved a big fight, but did anyone think that was gonna be competitive in anyway? The thing with Crawford is his resume is actually pretty lean to the level of respect he gets.

I'm still not entirely sold on his chin cuz Gamboa had him a lil dinged & Gamboa was a division or two above where he should be fighting. And hell even Felix landed some good shots on Crawford. If Diaz was the same size as Crawford or had any power that fight mighta went differently, but he was in with a guy bigger than him + hit harder then him & it wore on him til he couldn't really compete.

Indongo is a big f#cker who's I believe to have deceptive &/or sneaky power (I'll be the last guy surprised if Crawford gets dropped...& the last guy calling Crawford a bum for getting dropped...these fairweather fans lol) & I think he'll have some good moments vs Crawford that he may or may not be able to parlay into a W.

We'll see.
              Diaz outweighed Crawford by 4 pounds after rehydration and has competed and won at welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Diaz outweighed Crawford by 4 pounds after rehydration and has competed and won at welterweight
                Cmon man.

Size is about more then just weight. And anyone can win a fight in any division if its vs the right guy so idk what that proves. Granted Felix shoulda won vs Peterson, but there are styles making fights element to.

And more to the point did you think Felix was gonna beat Crawford or give him a competitive fight? I mean I was hoping for that myself tbh, but I wasn't betting on it cuz it seemed highly unlikely. But again Felix deserved a big fight so fair play to him in getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Cmon man.

Size is about more then just weight. And anyone can win a fight in any division if its vs the right guy so idk what that proves. Granted Felix shoulda won vs Peterson, but there are styles making fights element to.

And more to the point did you think Felix was gonna beat Crawford or give him a competitive fight? I mean I was hoping for that myself tbh, but I wasn't betting on it cuz it seemed highly unlikely. But again Felix deserved a big fight so fair play to him in getting one.
                  Crawford beat Diaz because of skill. Had nothing to do with a size advantage. Diaz has been fighting opponents taller than him his whole career and even beat Granados(more convincingly than Broner) who is a inch taller than Crawford and has a 4 inch reach advantage over Crawford. Sorry I'm not trying to antagonize but I don't like when people try to paint Crawford as a weight bully. I will give you 135 but definitely not at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Crawford beat Diaz because of skill. Had nothing to do with a size advantage.
                    I didn't say it did. I merely said "If Diaz was the same size as Crawford or had any power that fight mighta went differently". Keyword there in my estimation was "mighta". And I believe that to be true cuz Diaz got his attention a couple times & Diaz can't hit for sh^t.

Sorry I'm not trying to antagonize but I don't like when people try to paint Crawford as a weight bully.
                    I don't believe I was accusing him of that. I believe I accused him of having a light resume for the level of respect he gets. You can say why its light for each individual guy if you want, but I think most people agree its a light resume for a P4P discussed guy.

I mean Ricky Burns is probably one of his 3 best W's. Burns, while a respectable cat in his own right, probably shouldn't be a top 3 guy on a P4P guys resume lets be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by BronerToney View Post
                      Just like Double Dippin Bob and all his in house Top Rank fights.
                      Lara's titles haven't been challenged by a worthy opponent for years now. Doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X