• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Go shave your eyebrows you glass jawed b*tch

Girlish mofo

Puerto Rican boxing is DEAD

That's why you gotta blow the mexicans because your own raza can't represent.

Weak mofos.
    You're an idiot. 😂 Still think I'm Rican? Although I ain't one, I'd ride with the Rican bruvas all day err day. You want to talk about my bruvas shaving their eye brows, yet you idiots dress like drag queens. Now get off my site and go find your father.

Weak mofo? Mothaphucka, your thug king - Broner- got his ass whooped by Mikey. Now tell me... did you go riot or beat anybody up?

Comment

Floyd Sr made 16 or 17 champions?!?!?! Is he counting each title Floyd won as a "champion" or is there a bunch of guys I'm forgetting Floyd Sr trained or is Floyd Sr just driving in crazytown again?

Comment

New Team won't change anything, it's Broner; dude is a mental case and an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Broner needs a Mexican trainer and needs to move out west. I think it'd benefit his style and help him work on his flaws. It's way too late for Broner to learn a new craft so I think Sr. Is a bad fit. Perfecting broners current craft a long with getting him a different look with sparring will be very beneficial.

Comment

Working...
          X