Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Does Crawford's Contract End With Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
    but haymon did. PBC is not a promotional company. Haymon signs people, pbc is just branding.
    Premiere Boxing Champions is a platform aired on various networks, with particular affiliation with Showtime because of CBS Sports. We all know Haymon has and still is an advisor, but he created PBC to help reboost metrics to the American People more mainstream. Of course that didn't seem well to the status quo from other traditional Promotional Companies.

Every company trying to survive and make a profit of course requires general branding to make an image for itself. Just like CBS Sports with Showtime and PBC. Such "extensions" benefit CBS Sports' Boxing

Comment

neither is toprank.

Haymon had more pull on HBO than toprank did back in those days.

but anyways who gives a fuck about pbc or whatever.

That was the reason I give for me believing crawford will ride it out with toprank till the end.
      Who gives a fück about PBC? Do you know who Mikey Garcia is?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Who gives a fück about PBC? Do you know who Mikey Garcia is?!
        lol enjoy talking to yourself. I answered your thread question and gave my reason why I think that aswell.

Comment

Whenever Top Rank wants.

Arum will just refuse to give Crawford another fight when he's due to have his last fight of the contract, until he extends his contract.

Isn't that what he tried to do with Mikey Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            You sign to the rank you die with it
            But seriously i really hope not. I would rather he especially does an Oscar, Mayweather or Mikey than do a Pacquiao, Bradley and cotto (Who left a bit too late IMHO.)

Comment

I fully expect someone like crawford to stay with arum till the end.

Yall gotta remember NO ONE wanted Crawford, no one offered him a deal after the amateurs, No one was calling his phones, their was no interest from anyone for crawford. It wasnt till Mikey Garcia told his manager and bob arum that they need to sign crawford that hes a special talent and off Mikey word they gave crawford a contract and signed him to top rank.

I feel that crawford is gonna be just like pacquaio and fell like he owes everything to arum who took the chance on em and made him into what he is, so there gonna be no desire or whatever to want to change it up.
              I heard Timothy Bradley speaking about Crawford on a number of occasions, like he and his wife helped him get to Top rank and stuff. Never heard about this Mikey story before.

Comment

Most of the time the fighters signed to Top Rank make more money. Crawford got paid 1.5 mill to fight John Molina and 1.2 to fight Hank Lundy. I doubt he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Most of the time the fighters signed to Top Rank make more money. Crawford got paid 1.5 mill to fight John Molina and 1.2 to fight Hank Lundy. I doubt he leaves.
                  He can make that on PBC easily

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    I heard Timothy Bradley speaking about Crawford on a number of occasions, like he and his wife helped him get to Top rank and stuff. Never heard about this Mikey story before.
                    Tim is drunk telling lies and shit, they met for the first time in camp as a pro when crawford went to spar with bradley. He might of said good things about crawford to bob arum and such but crawford was already signed.

To be honest I though the story of mikey putting crawford on was known.

Story about mikey putting crawford on

and crawford talking about the first time he met bradley was when he went to spar him as a pro.

Comment

Tim is drunk telling lies and shit, they met for the first time in camp as a pro when crawford went to spar with bradley. He might of said good things about crawford to bob arum and such but crawford was already signed.

To be honest I though the story of mikey putting crawford on was known.

Story about mikey putting crawford on

and crawford talking about the first time he met bradley was when he went to spar him as a pro.
                      Nice i would watch the videos after work when i get home, this is the first time am hearing about this Mikey thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X