Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    this was done after the pacquiao fight

people have no idea how absolutely filthy rich that guy is

with just the money he made from pacquiao, 275mil..... Not including the 200mil+ he had already..... Mayweather could blow 15-20mil+ every single year on hookers, cars, gifts, whatever..... Without it costing him a single cent in capital

but, he is dicking the irs around for 1.6mil lmao

fkn hilarious

I am not the jealous kind at all, but some people are so filthy rich it makes you sick..... I can see why people get nasty :d
    exactly man! If i had a tax bill of lets just say 50 million i would love to bargain and make that 47 as well! The irs didnt take punches in the head for that money floyd did! But no matter how much money you have its always a bit painful paying taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      this was done after the Pacquiao fight

people have no idea how absolutely filthy rich that guy is

with just the money he made from Pacquiao, 275mil..... NOT including the 200mil+ he had already..... Mayweather could BLOW 15-20mil+ every single year on hookers, cars, gifts, whatever..... without it costing him a single cent in capital

but, he is dicking the IRS around for 1.6mil LMAO

fkn hilarious

I am not the jealous kind at all, but some people are so filthy rich it makes you sick..... I can see why people get nasty
      Exactly he made 275mill a couple of years ago, If you think he has blown through that you are ****ing crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
        im just exposing the phony snowflake outrage i see in every comment from people like your self! Thats all!
        Snowflakes??

Comment

• Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
          exactly man! If i had a tax bill of lets just say 50 million i would love to bargain and make that 47 as well! The irs didnt take punches in the head for that money floyd did! But no matter how much money you have its always a bit painful paying taxes!

only a POS would rather that money go to the taxman than to a fighter

it's not like US citizens will see a penny of it

taxation - working for 2 days per week for nothing - when you do not have an adequate education and healthcare system..... is so far beyond absurd that it defies comprehension

that money will disappear, or be sucked up by the military industrial complex, or used on black op projects..... just like the 3.2 trillion dollars that "disappeared" from Donald Rumsfeld's Defence budget..... as if that is even possible

or it will be donated to the bank bailout fund, and Ben Bernanke will once again refuse to say where the money went LMAOOOOO

or it will be used to arm Syria will chemical weapons, again

it is better if that money goes to the bums, strippers, clowns, that hang around with Floyd

Comment

• looooooool gayweather jr going broke already what a shocker. not

Comment

• Originally posted by GodLike View Post
              Exactly he made 275mill a couple of years ago, If you think he has blown through that you are ****ing crazy

they have no idea how much money that actually is

and Mayweather is likely worth double that amount

he will likely have half-a-billion CASH after McGregor

Mayweather is a fkn dick..... but attempting to ridicule him by insinuating that he is bloke is a fool's errand

these clowns would cry if they knew how filthy rich he really is

after McGregor, he will be able to blow 25-30mil+ every year on hookers..... without it costing him a single cent.....

Comment

• Sounds like a well timed publicity stunt right before the kick off to the pressers

Comment

• Mayweather is degenerate gambler, all boxing fans know this, this was meant to happend, he can still fight but eventually he will loose his 0 because of this, it wont be a surprise that canelo takes that 0 in a rematch in a couple of years when pretty boy floyd needs money after one bad bet.
                  WAR CANELO

Comment

• Man you would think he would have learned from last time when Oscar had to bail him out with the feds but apparently not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                      Man you would think he would have learned from last time when Oscar had to bail him out with the feds but apparently not.
                      People like you make assumptions and don't read in between the lines. Even IRS admits he has substantial assets. Floyd money is tied up so he doesn't blow through it. He receives income every month from his money that's tied up. I think he said it's like 1 million a month or something give or take.

So in short he let's his money work for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X