No announcement yet.

Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
    Wow i was ordering food and not putting much attention on the fight, how many knockdowns where in the fight?
    About 40.
    I think 2 in the 3rd and 2 or 3 in the 5th. Rojas was game, but Mikey is still one of those other-level boxers.
    He had some nerves and didn't find a groove but that didn't stop him from dominating as soon as he turned it on in the 3rd.

Comment

• Garcia had 20lbs on this little dude. Im not impressed, but good fight tho.. If he were to fight a strong boxer with a good jab and could move, garcia would lose. He doesn't move his head at all, and he looks slow as hell on his feet and doesnt cut the ring off well..

Crawford would embarrass him

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        The man who introduced me to Mikey 6 years

lol hope u doing good carnal

Comment

• All good fights so far. Garcia looked good as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
            Garcia had 20lbs on this little dude. Im not impressed, but good fight tho.. If he were to fight a strong boxer with a good jab and could move, garcia would lose. He doesn't move his head at all, and he looks slow as hell on his feet and doesnt cut the ring off well..

Crawford would embarrass him

And how much would Crawford outweigh him by? Dude was 157 on fight night for his 140 fight. Bet you didn't mention anything about weight that night.

Comment

• Cruz has a herpe

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                lol hope u doing good carnal
                Haven't seen you in a minute, i'm good homie, was up wit you

Comment

• With Barthelemy moving to 140, 135 is in need of a legit dude at the top. Perfect time for Mikeys return. I'd like to see him take one more fight before going after all the beltholders in the division. Mikey/Verdejo is a potentially enormous fight looming down the line

Comment

• This should be a good fight. I got it 50/50. Should be a good fight none the less

Comment

• When the hell was Russell's last fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X