• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just saw the Miesha Tate fight

Damn she got beat the hell up. She was hot too :'(

Is it online? Heard she got whooped in 1 round

Comment

I thought Tate would win, but not too surprised. Feel bad for her. She worked so hard to work her way back up after losing to Zingano and Ronda. She was lucky Holm beat Rousey because I doubt the UFC would have given her a 3rd chance to beat Ronda even though she was the number one contender.

I think Holm is gonna come back and beat Nunes for the title and beat Miesha in a rematch.

Ronda is too busy making movies and geting fatter.

Comment

I was gutted miesha lost, i kept shouting stop hitting her, your gona ruin her looks you ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          I was gutted miesha lost, i kept shouting stop hitting her, your gona ruin her looks you ****.
          I was the same, was tough seeing her getting smashed up. She's to hot to get smacked about like that!!

Comment

Comment

Her face was busted to begin with....

Comment

Not surprising outcome. Nunes had a hot win streak and Tate has never handled strikes very well. She really did luck out against Holm, and would get dusted off if there were a rematch.

Side note though that the knee that did the most damage was technically illegal and Dean botched the call. Had that not happened it wouldn't have been as one-sided.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  Her face was busted to begin with....
                  I tend to agree, she's got a really good body and aint ugly by any means, but her face was jacked up before this broken nose.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Not surprising outcome. Nunes had a hot win streak and Tate has never handled strikes very well. She really did luck out against Holm, and would get dusted off if there were a rematch.

Side note though that the knee that did the most damage was technically illegal and Dean botched the call. Had that not happened it wouldn't have been as one-sided.
                    Meisha was already getting smashed before that knee.(which I'm not convinced even landed.)

Comment

Working...
                    X