Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr: I Can't Wait To Take Golovkin's Scalp in England!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THC View Post
    Your point about Glolovkin's weak resume has merit.

But if you feel he's an overrated bum, then please tell us why Canelo (with the better resume who typically outweighs GGG on fight night) CEDED his WBC belt to that bum despite inviting him into the ring after the Khan fight; is willing to suffer the indignity of public ridicule as a coward; is willing to forego far more money in a blockbuster fight and instead acquiesces to a stunningly lame event with Liam Smith on Mexican Independence weekend?

My take? Canelo don't want none of Glolovkin. If he had enough jam to force Oscar to get Lara in the ring, he had the means to get a GGG fight done for September... IF HE TRULY WANTED IT.

Anyway, how you paint GGG fans is irrelevant. But so long as you continue to castigate GGG because of fights he's never had, then Canelo, through his words and actions, retains the title of the Chicken who Ducked the Bum. Your choice.

So many boxing fans are confused , in boxing we go by weigh in weight not fight night weight.

Since we both agree that 25 year old CANELO'S resume is way way way better then 34 year old GGG's and when I add the fact that they both have been in the pros for the same amount of time, 10 years and I add that CANELO was the Ring Lineal Diamond Belt Champion(won belt at 155) and also brings in way way way more money & PPV fans , that makes CANELO the undisputed A-Side by a mile , the fight should be done on CANELO'S terms not GGG's terms. On top of things CANELO does not need GGG while GGG desperately needs CANELO. GGG was on record numerous times saying he could make 154 easy, he could of made the fight if he really wanted it.

The WBC rules stated that a mandatory challenger does not have to fight at any weight lower then 160 , however the WBC president clarified that the bout could be made at a catchweight between the middleweight limit of 155-160 as done before many times, so long as both Teams agreed. CANELO , the A-Side said sure , I'll fight GGG at 155 anyday of the week. GGG , the B-Side by a mile, responded with 160 or no fight, not 159,158,157,156 or 155. That's the total opposite of the attitude he had when he made those bold statements, anyone from 154-168.

GGG was in a very sweet spot , if they didn't budge and agree to a CW. , in 15 days the deadline would hit, resulting in a purse-bid where the mandatory challenger would get in this case 5 pounds + 45% of the purse and on top of that CANELO for the first month of training camp would be going in & out of court in a lawsuit and all the BS & stressful toll that takes on the mind and body, all while GGG plans , plots , schemes & trains at 100% full throttle with 0 distractions.

GGG tried to screw CANELO over , CANELO was forced to vacate , it was the smart thing to do. No B-Side like GGG ever should get all those unfair advantages over any A-Side like CANELO, boxing has never been like that and it never should. Fast forward to today, Team CANELO has him vacate and says fine GGG , you want to play hard-ball when your not in a position to, then we will make you wait as punishment for being an A-hole.

GGG & his fans & other CANELO detractors criticizing CANELO for vacating & wanting all those advantages makes them extremely unfair, bias and or racist.

My take? GGG being who he is(unproven) and what career path he chose(non legacy fights vs. low-level opposition),should of took the golden opportunity , the chance of a life time and fought CANELO at 155 since he wanted a fight at 154 vs. Floyd , but he knew vs. Floyd in a worse case scenario he would get out-boxed & lose a decision, but against CANELO he could get outboxed & brutally KO'd , potentially ruining his career.

Liam Smith is an undefeated World Champion that's a really good fight for CANELO , for both guys, I'm buying the PPV , it will also feature King Kong Ortiz vs Ustinov & others TBA.
    Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 06-27-2016, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Wait! BJS also wanted GGG right? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post

Going on 35 years old when in boxing fighters are planning their last fights before retiring , but in GGG's case , after calling out the best from 154-168 , since 2013 , GGG's career has been an epic fail , he has taken 0 risks , 0 big names on his resume, refused to move up or down. He has the third worst PPV ever in boxing history, along with a pathetic resume, but he still wants everyone to cater to him never in history has that been allowed except for GGG(he's not special). SMH.

His last fight was against bum of the year Wade a prospect , but fans gave him a pass cause he was a mandatory, a third string mandatory , now he wants another prospect in Eubanks, he is not the mandatory so their is no excuse for another mismatch. GGG rather wait for a Jr. Middlewight(CANELO) to move up to 160, and make a WW come up instead of fighting on other fighters terms. Floyd said he would fight GGG(his dream fight) if he fought Ward and beat him, but to GGG and his fans that's ridiculous , when they claim GGG is not scared of Ward , he never ducked Ward and he would beat Ward, TEAM GGG is pathetic.

GGG & his fans seem to love GGG's name in the headlines, but all those headlines NEVER read
        GGG vs. An ELITE BOXER! I repeat GGG & his fans are a disgrace to boxing , a black-eye to boxing an embarresment to boxing. GGG can't even be considered a one hit wonder, because his biggest name was Lemieux , who had gotten beat by Alcine and got destroyed by Rubio better then GGG could do. GGG is not even a has-been he is a never was.

If I were to compare GGG to another media attention whore, it would be Justin Bieber, cause GGG has not done anything great not even anything good, but he has his "Beliebers" LMAO!

CALLS OUT THE BEST FROM 154-168
        ONLY TO NOT MAKE THESE FIGHTS:

WARD.......NOPE
        LARA..........NOPE
        CANELO......NOPE
        DEGEALE......NOPE
        HOPKINS.......NOPE
        MORA..............NOPE
        RAMIREZ..........NOPE
        LARA AT 160 IN KHAZAKASTAN.......NOPE

GGG & HIS FANS ARE A DISGRACE TO BOXING , THEIR WRITING THE BOOK ON DUCKING, USING THE BIG NAMES TO PROMOTE MISMATCHES, PUSHING THEIR RACIST AGENDA, GIVING CREDIT FOR DOING NOTHING. GGG & HIS FANS ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH BOXING. JUST IMAGINE IF GGG FANS HAD THE SAME STANDARDS, EXPECTATIONS & CRITICISM FOR GGG AS THEY DO FOR EVERYONE ELSE, GGG WOULD HAVE A GREAT RESUME, A HOF CAREER, BUT ONCE AGAIN.......NOPE.

I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!
        You're obsessed

Comment

"Dey all Ducking Doe!!!"

"GGG a monster Doe!!!"

" Eubank is trolling, doe he dont want it doe!!"

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post

Going on 35 years old when in boxing fighters are planning their last fights before retiring , but in GGG's case , after calling out the best from 154-168 , since 2013 , GGG's career has been an epic fail , he has taken 0 risks , 0 big names on his resume, refused to move up or down. He has the third worst PPV ever in boxing history, along with a pathetic resume, but he still wants everyone to cater to him never in history has that been allowed except for GGG(he's not special). SMH.

His last fight was against bum of the year Wade a prospect , but fans gave him a pass cause he was a mandatory, a third string mandatory , now he wants another prospect in Eubanks, he is not the mandatory so their is no excuse for another mismatch. GGG rather wait for a Jr. Middlewight(CANELO) to move up to 160, and make a WW come up instead of fighting on other fighters terms. Floyd said he would fight GGG(his dream fight) if he fought Ward and beat him, but to GGG and his fans that's ridiculous , when they claim GGG is not scared of Ward , he never ducked Ward and he would beat Ward, TEAM GGG is pathetic.

GGG & his fans seem to love GGG's name in the headlines, but all those headlines NEVER read
            GGG vs. An ELITE BOXER!
            I repeat GGG & his fans are a disgrace to boxing , a black-eye to boxing an embarresment to boxing. GGG can't even be considered a one hit wonder, because his biggest name was Lemieux , who had gotten beat by Alcine and got destroyed by Rubio better then GGG could do. GGG is not even a has-been he is a never was.

If I were to compare GGG to another media attention whore, it would be Justin Bieber, cause GGG has not done anything great not even anything good, but he has his "Beliebers" LMAO!

CALLS OUT THE BEST FROM 154-168
            ONLY TO NOT MAKE THESE FIGHTS:

WARD.......NOPE
            LARA..........NOPE
            CANELO......NOPE
            DEGEALE......NOPE
            HOPKINS.......NOPE
            MORA..............NOPE
            RAMIREZ..........NOPE
            LARA AT 160 IN KHAZAKASTAN.......NOPE

GGG & HIS FANS ARE A DISGRACE TO BOXING , THEIR WRITING THE BOOK ON DUCKING, USING THE BIG NAMES TO PROMOTE MISMATCHES, PUSHING THEIR RACIST AGENDA, GIVING CREDIT FOR DOING NOTHING. GGG & HIS FANS ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH BOXING. JUST IMAGINE IF GGG FANS HAD THE SAME STANDARDS, EXPECTATIONS & CRITICISM FOR GGG AS THEY DO FOR EVERYONE ELSE, GGG WOULD HAVE A GREAT RESUME, A HOF CAREER, BUT ONCE AGAIN.......NOPE.

I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!
            1) They trash Garcia for fighting Salka but dont mention Wade and Rosado as crap mismatches

2) he is literally the only fighter I ever seen top 3-4 p4p with 0 wins over elite opponents.....they are pumping this guy and hyping him too much for the little he has done.

3) ggg is the most overhyped fighter in the game, he could be great. they want to anoint him but thats not how boxing works. I dont care how many belts you hand the guy, you cant force feed how great a fighter is without them proving it

I feel you bro

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              You're obsessed
              he has a point....GGG is too overhyped for the little he has done.

its fighters out their taking risks....Ward is fighting Kov....We just saw Thurman vs Porter in a great fight.....Postol and Bud are daring to be great

How in the **** is a fighter top 3 p4p with the type of opposition he has faced. He hasnt even beat the highest rated middleweight besides himself, hasnt won a lineal title, was handed 2 of his belts. How in the world can you be considered top 3 p4p with literally no wins over elite or near p4p level guys.

Comment

REYESdelBOXEO; yes, Canelo is the A-side to anyone. My rationale is, when the fighter with leverage abuses the rules to gain advantage, then IMO it signifies a lack of confidence.

I have no problem with Canelo shrinking down to 155 at weigh-in and coming into the ring at 172 for a MW title fight. Whatever works for him, have at it. But I feel GGG is best when he tips the scale at 160 and fights at 170. Why won't Canelo challenge GGG on a level playing field? Why does he need to drain his opponent? I realize it happens often in this sport but that doesn't change the fact that it stinks.

It's clear to me that this Canelo-weight is simply a ploy used to fight in a division which allows Canelo to be consistently the physically larger and stronger fighter in the ring. And without this advantage, he would have to rely more on his skills only. An undrained GGG would bring both crushing power and superior skills to the ring. Avoiding this combo has been Canelo's mandate from the moment he beat Cotto. Again, I admit this is pretty much a universal occurrence in boxing and Canelo does not deserve to shoulder all the flack. But he's a PPV star so most def he's going to get the brunt of it.

I think Canelo's standing with the boxing community has taken a hit this year. GBP has dropped the ball on this fiasco. They had an opportunity to mitigate the damage with a solid September offering, and they blew it yet again. I'm so glad bittorrent is my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  1) They trash Garcia for fighting Salka but dont mention Wade and Rosado as crap mismatches

2) he is literally the only fighter I ever seen top 3-4 p4p with 0 wins over elite opponents.....they are pumping this guy and hyping him too much for the little he has done.

3) ggg is the most overhyped fighter in the game, he could be great. they want to anoint him but thats not how boxing works. I dont care how many belts you hand the guy, you cant force feed how great a fighter is without them proving it

I feel you bro

I agree with you 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    he has a point....GGG is too overhyped for the little he has done.

its fighters out their taking risks....Ward is fighting Kov....We just saw Thurman vs Porter in a great fight.....Postol and Bud are daring to be great

How in the **** is a fighter top 3 p4p with the type of opposition he has faced. He hasnt even beat the highest rated middleweight besides himself, hasnt won a lineal title, was handed 2 of his belts. How in the world can you be considered top 3 p4p with literally no wins over elite or near p4p level guys.

Great post! 100% truth. 100% facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazakh Thunder View Post
                      dead wrong cocksucker, lay your eyes at the following list and weep u cunt

Boxers that ducked/ducking GGG

1---Felix sturm - wouldn't fight him for over 2 years when GGG was mandatory.

2---Peter quillin - said he will only fight for the may-pac kind of money, lol + he flew to Haymon to avoid GGG

3---Sergio martinez - "His promoter said that "no way I am putting him with this monster", GGG kept calling him out after his U.S. debut after every fight

4---Miguel cotto - ducked his mandatory(GGG) twice by fighting Geale and Canelo

5---Julio cesar chavez jr - Turned down 12mil offer by TR

6---Saul alvarez - Avoided his mando(GGG). Thinks that he is fighting at the weight-class of 155, as there is no such thing as a "155 weight-class" ,he is pretending to be not in the MW division because of GGG.There are 17 divisions just pick one, if you can't make 154 then you are a MW, simple.

7---Carl froch - After calling GGG out then when GGG accepted ,he backed down and now he is retired after making all the fuss, + GGG was calling him for more than a year b4 he was retired so no excuses for "retiring".

8---Andrea Ward - The diva of the 168lb division don't want to travel or meet the a-side GGG in a catchweight so he can become a good boy and get ktfo. Was willing to goto 160 for Floyd but when GGG said 164, Ward ducked + he was fine when Dawson came down a whole division for him but wont move half a division for GGG, smh

9---Billy joe Saunders - Even before winning the WBO title from Lee his fear of Golovkin was as biright as day this is just one of many interviews(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJuwAz-ekoQ), then after winning it he priced himslef out at 6 mil$. Then turned down $3.2mill offer from k-2(its 2.2 gbp so I converted)

10---Hassaan ndam njikam -When Hassaan was WBO champ, he was ordered to a purse bid to face Golovkin no less than two times and he was a no show each time.

11---Darren Barker - When Barker defeated Geale to become IBF champ, his promoter openly said that Barker will fight any1 except GGG

To: Kazakh Blunder

****$ucker , ****? Naming the two characteristics which best describe your mother will not help you win this debate.

8---You said Andre Ward was a diva cause he didn't fight on GGG's terms because GGG was the A-Side.

CANELO is the A-Side and the more proven fighter by a mile compared to GGG.

"CANELO 155 anyday of the week."

GGG a.k.a.Mr. 154-"I won't move an ounce for CANELO."

Turns out GGG didn't want the big fights after all.

Comment

Working...
                      X