• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Telling you Ortiz would murk him.
    Ya, he aint ready for King Kong.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Ya I need to see him in there with a guy who has actual talent. So far he's been blasting out no hopers. I think Haye would beat him and I never would have thought that before. He's just too predictable and repetitive.
      He is predictable with that right hand.

Works against big, stiff guys like Brezeale but guys with movement and timing could give A J big problems.

Comment

• If Haye beats someone decent, AJ vs Haye becomes interesting. AJ might not win that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
          AJ's power is overrated. I've always said it - he's an arm puncher. Look at Haye's punching technique and compare it with Joshua's - it's night and day. Haye would have put Breazeale away early, love him or hate him.
          Arm puncher? Wtf are you on about.

He clearly just took his time. As soon as he stepped on it, he got the guy out of there.

Comment

• Thoughts....

BraZ had basically no hope as expected. I had called a 5th round TKO, got a 7th. Chin was slightly better than expected and he stayed in it to win (unlike hotpants Martin), so props for that.

AJ has serious power, but man does he look robotic at times. I do think someone with some movement and more quicks like Fury or Wilder could present a bit of trouble for him. The question with those two is whether or not they could take a solid shot to the chin from AJ, which presents some interesting fights IMO.

I would most definitely favor Ortiz over the AJ I saw tonight.

Comment

• lebron would fuk aj up.

Comment

• Fury fans trying to curve Ortiz away from that mandatory with Fury

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Arm puncher? Wtf are you on about.

He clearly just took his time. As soon as he stepped on it, he got the guy out of there.
                  He's basically saying Joshua hits so hard that he doesn't even have to put his shoulder into the punch to knockout of opponents.

Comment

• Good fights they were. Gone to the Thurman/Porter thread.

Comment

• Very few people talking about Louis Ortiz as a future opponent for Joshua. I think at this time he is cream of the crop. Dude has skills like whoa and crushing power. I also think he will be avoided like the plague unless one of these guys is forced in with him. I know how old he is and that is going to catch up to him eventually, it would be a shame for him not to get a shot while he is still primish.

Comment

Working...
                      X