Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-23-2016, 07:25 AM #51
GOAT

Quoted: 2673 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,043,692,123.35
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
If you think Tyson Fury has "pop" in both hands your not only day dreaming your ASLEEP! The guy can't break a broken egg! He throws his right hand like a girl!
His "silky" skills look more like a guy falling forward when he throws his right hand. Just because he won against an old fading one dimensional champion doesn't mean he's a great fighter. He moved and did well to srtay "clean" but he didn't throw hardly any punches and the ones he threw didn't have much meaning.
I don't turn the vhs on I still go to the boxing gym where you need to go to learn something about this sport!
You sound like another "internet champ" full of info and full of sh*! too!
bye junior.
Ohhh, i know who you are now, that fake boxing trainer who claimed that he trained Iron Mike.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-23-2016, 11:10 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1196 Post(s)
Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,146,830.37
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 
Keep'in them real - jaded nice post - lefthook2daliva Top Rated Consistant Poster - ironmt 

No I never said I trained Tyson, I said I was the Region 1 team coach he was on as a Region 1 Champ and I worked his corner at the Olympic Training Center in Colo. Springs in the 1981 Finals with Teddy Atlas for Cus. I also prepped him at Governors Island for an elimination tourney. I also saw him spar Lewis when they were teens at Cus's gym.
That's what I stated on here some years back and nothing more than that concerning Mike Tyson.

Now I know who you are ...............another little azzhole who trolls for
"internet fights" to try and be a tough guy!! Just another lil' b*thch!!

Ray.
Ray Corso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 12:00 PM #53
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 6707 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,864,616,430,356,391,788,544.00
Total Points: 24,864,616,430,356,391,788,544.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
No I never said I trained Tyson, I said I was the Region 1 team coach he was on as a Region 1 Champ and I worked his corner at the Olympic Training Center in Colo. Springs in the 1981 Finals with Teddy Atlas for Cus. I also prepped him at Governors Island for an elimination tourney. I also saw him spar Lewis when they were teens at Cus's gym.
That's what I stated on here some years back and nothing more than that concerning Mike Tyson.

Now I know who you are ...............another little azzhole who trolls for
"internet fights" to try and be a tough guy!! Just another lil' b*thch!!

Ray.
How did that sparring session with Lewis go? Was it fairly even or did one of them have an edge?
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 02:01 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1196 Post(s)
Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,146,830.37
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 
Keep'in them real - jaded nice post - lefthook2daliva Top Rated Consistant Poster - ironmt 

I was there for the first session and Tyson was doing well by pressing Lennox and Lennox was giving way. I had been there for a few days and left that evening for home. I was told a few weeks later that Lennox was urged to press and be more active and the next session got pretty heated and he did better.
The people who told me how that went were very good friends of mine and there was no reason to inflat anything. I had heard from others who were there that Lennox did much better and the session had to be halted because the boys started to get into it! That was told to me by others who came in after the first session.
Lennox was a big kid not very thick but he had size and wasn't awkward for his age and size. He dropped his hands after he punched but he quickly learned to get them up with Mike! HA!

It was always a problem having sparring for any heavyweight even in the major gyms it was a tough go unless you brought in guys and paid them.
I'm sure its still a problem to maintain good session work!
Ray
Ray Corso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 02:37 PM #55
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4035 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,494,097,923,889,502,208.00
Total Points: 7,494,097,923,892,969,472.00
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D 
Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Ohhh, i know who you are now, that fake boxing trainer who claimed that he trained Iron Mike.
oh snap!! We have dirt on Ray Corso now? Spill the beans!

I will come find Ray at whatever gym he speaks of, I have been in this game for many moons and will walk into any gym and go a few rounds with anyone in my weight range.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List