Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Fury fans will say Vitali is taking part in training because Wlad knows he's going to lose and big bro will need to come back for the revenge fight.

In all seriousness, this is a pretty cool and rare occurence. Vitali looking in pretty good shape too!

Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 11-20-2015, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
      **Fury fans will say Vitali is taking part in training because Wlad knows he's going to lose and big bro will need to come back for the revenge fight.

In all seriousness, this is a pretty cool and rare occurence. Vitali looking in pretty good shape too!

The possibility that 6'7" 250lb Vitali 45-2 and far better than any Fury in every way could offer the best sparring possible for preparation for the 6'9" 260lb Fury obviously escapes these nut bag Fury suckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
        The possibility that 6'7" 250lb Vitali 45-2 and far better than any Fury in every way could offer the best sparring possible for preparation for the 6'9" 260lb Fury obviously escapes these nut bag Fury suckers.
        Interesting point though is to notice that Vitali is sparring as a southpaw there, I wonder how proficient he is at that and if he gave Wlad some interesting practice dealing with someone that size and an awkward style.

Comment

• Just watched the gloves are off (yeah I'm late)

salient points from Wlad at 12:27 he hit the nail on the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
            **Fury fans will say Vitali is taking part in training because Wlad knows he's going to lose and big bro will need to come back for the revenge fight.

Klitschko brothers have impacted boxing and marked themselves forever in the history of the heavyweight division

I'd still put my money to this day on either brothers to beat ANYONE now or back then, only Lewis has a chance with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
              Klitschko brothers have impacted boxing and marked themselves forever in the history of the heavyweight division

I'd still put my money to this day on either brothers to beat ANYONE now or back then, only Lewis has a chance with them.
              Agreed on all counts.

There is a special class for both Klitschko's and Lennox I believe that transcends all others at HW.

Kind of like "SuperATG"

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                Agreed on all counts.

There is a special class for both Klitschko's and Lennox I believe that transcends all others at HW.

Kind of like "SuperATG"
                Would you fancy Tyson Fury against a prime Ali Elroy?

Comment

Lewis would beat them both on the same night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    Lewis would beat them both on the same night.
                    Like he dominated Vitali right? You should doublecheck the scorecards of that fight

Comment

Like he dominated Vitali right? You should doublecheck the scorecards of that fight
                      Lewis was way past his prime, at his heaviest career weight, and fought Vitaly on one week's notice (he was scheduled to fight Kirk Johnson) and he stopped Vitaly.

Comment

Working...
                      X