Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko or Wladimir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko or Wladimir Klitschko?

Who's the better boxer? I've already explained several times why I think Vitali is/was better. Tell us who do you think is the better of the two brothers.
    Vitali Klitschko
    52.94%
    Wladimir Klitschko
    33.82%
    Difficult to say/ I don't know
    13.24%

Wladimir is certainly the better boxer. I don't think there's much doubt about that. H2H I have always maintained that prime for prime, Vitali would smoke him.

He was a beast in his prime and Wlad, in my opinion, doesn't have the same fighting heart as his brother. He could maybe cruise to a decision, hard to say. I just doubt he would be able to stand up to his brother's punches.

Comment

Vitali was always my favorite. He's a natural born fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Wladimir is certainly the better boxer. I don't think there's much doubt about that. H2H I have always maintained that prime for prime, Vitali would smoke him.

He was a beast in his prime and Wlad, in my opinion, doesn't have the same fighting heart as his brother. He could maybe cruise to a decision, hard to say. I just doubt he would be able to stand up to his brother's punches.
        Eventhough I think Vitali was in his prime in 2011, I also think that the 2002-2004 Vitali would batter his brother. The 2011 Vitali would win by a very very close decision Wladimir when it comes to styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
          Eventhough I think Vitali was in his prime in 2011, I also think that the 2002-2004 Vitali would batter his brother. The 2011 Vitali would win by a very very close decision Wladimir when it comes to styles.
          If 2011 Wlad fought 2011 Vitali, I think Wlad would win quite comfortably. Could be wrong but it's a hunch. 2004 Vitali was a different animal in my opinion.

He's mentally strong, bigger, punches just as hard if only slightly less hard, iron chin, lion heart. He was quite a fighter. Big shame his best years were arguably taken away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Vitali was always my favorite. He's a natural born fighter.
            Mine too.I never truly warmed to Wlad as much as I did Vitali the guy is an absolute beast.he will loom over the current WBC champion like a spectre,no one will rest easy whilst in possession of the green belt whilst Vitali is emeritus champion.

I think Vitali is definitely better to watch,the way he systematically breaks his opponents down either to the point they collapse,refuse to leave their stools or simply reduces them to tears.

Comment

Vitali has always been the better fighter but because of his initial retirement and injuries, Wlad has surpassed him in all time rankings and accomplishments by a decent margin. Any version of Vitali would smash Wladimir though.

Comment

Vitali all the way.

Comment

Vitali, Wlad is unbearable to watch.

Comment

Wlad is the better/greater boxer, but I 100% believe Vitali would have killed him prime for prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X