Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's Cain Velasquez Motivated By Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And just like Pacquiao, DoSantos might not be the same after this. Too bad, I always liked the man.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      I watched Dos Santos on Youtube. Wladimir and Haye would both murder him. Dos Santos is slower than both in handspeed, much slower than both in footwork, and is not a techinically sound puncher. Against Wladimir he would also be giving up a couple of inches in height. Being hit by a proper puncher would put the fear of god into him.Overeem vs Vitali is kickboxing, so who cares?
      real talk!!

@ the dudes who had Dos Santos....congratz to Cain..."Brown Pride" strikes again!!...thats wassup!!!

Comment

And then some guys call Cain pillowfisted lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          And then some guys call Cain pillowfisted lmao:

That was from the illegal headbutts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
            That was from the illegal headbutts.
            Guy wouldn´t let off the fence!

lol

Comment

Lol the first pages are laughable, everybody thought Dos Santos was some unstoppable monster. Good for Cain, first fight was a fluke.

Comment

Dos Santos was grabbing that fence when Cain was tryna take him down

Lol at the haters like always they hatin again lol, they cant stand that the Mexican supposedly that couldnt stand with Dos Santos n myself also thought that, stood with him n beat him punch drunk the whole night hahahahaha lol
                Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 12-30-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

So what happened to JDS´s jaw?, he could barely talk after the fight (it was like a Rocky movie) but then they said it wasn´t broken, luxation maybe?.

Comment

holy ****, did cain really have memo heredia with him?

Comment

I remember this thread being full of comments about Cain about to get ko'd again, And only came back to see if anybody needed some hot sauce to go with that crow? Lol,Honestly the fight was a 50/50 type fight for me! So I never gave my prediction. But I don't blame the people for thinking dos santos was going to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X