No announcement yet.

New video of Floyd working out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    I'm excited to see who's going to step up to the plate and knock Mayweather out.

One down, one to go.
    LOL....I don't see Floyd ever getting knocked out because of his responsible defense. If he loses, it will be because he was outworked.

Comment

inspiring, not being scarcastic, anyway does he do it in his own home? cos i always be in a better mood if i dont need to go far to the gym.

Comment

Floyd looks bigger than usual. I wonder if that means hes fighting Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          You know what. For all your Floyd nut huggism. You're still a mildly intelligent guy.
          Semi-Compliments from dumb asses is not needed

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            I don't disagree that they are separate en******, but the fact is that is the one fight casual PPV buyers wanted to see. I don't see how Floyd has enough for Guerrero. He was getting tagged by Miguel Cotto who is slower, and worked his game worse than Guerrero does. I'm not a hater, clearly I respect Floyd's game, but the problem is that money wise what is there for him? Seriously, I want to what mega fight he will accept because it sure as hell won't be Canelo. Both him and Pacquiao carefully picked or had their fights picked for them. Floyd had the chance to be a legitimate top 20 all time and he won't do it because he doesn't have the stones.
            I don't think Canelo/Mayweather is a mega-fight cuz Canelo has yet to be tested. If he beats Trout and the winner of Lara/Vanes, then it would be a mega-fight. As for Guerrero, he has certain qualities that I think would give Floyd issues (as does Canelo), but I think he'll find a way to pull out the victory because his ring IQ is that high.

Comment

I think this means he's going after a bigger opponent. This is a lat workout btw.

Comment

He's training with jeans on and. $300 belt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehl0j...e_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBQDc...e_gdata_player
                Last edited by blak81; 12-09-2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  Semi-Compliments from dumb asses is not needed

Comment

That's not Mayweather..

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                      WTF. Did you just start watching boxing??? That's the same thing as chopping wood with an axe. A lot of boxers/fighters use this training exercise to help build power for their punches, and condition their shoulders.
                      So ****ing what, if he did just start watching boxing? The guy asked a question, no need to be a little hoe about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X