No announcement yet.

Froch ruined Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    i find these bute threads to be so funny they kind of remind of the khan threads where they both all of a sudden became bums overnight the majority of people on bs are just a bunch of clowns
    Grachev is a c level boxer at best, the only thing he's got going for him is his toughness. He was getting badly schooled by Sillakh, even got dropped, eventually he connected to Sillakh's chin and won, he's lucky Sillakh's chin is so damn bad, Sillakh would've been KOd by the 1st big puncher he faced.

Bute looked like damaged goods, barely being able to beat a fighter of Grachev's caliber is terrible. He's looks mentally weak, not only that but he's a grown ass man at 32 years old, this isn't some young fighter that has room to improve.
    Last edited by Cutthroat; 11-04-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

He was NEVER THAT GOOD to begin with!

Bute is the 168 version of = Serhiy Dzinziruk! Looked goo against BUMS in his Backyard but when he steps up competition against Martinez he looks out of his League then after the Martinez fight he struggles with an up and coming prospect in Jonathan Gonzalez

It is the exact same story and ending if you think about it...I would be concerned if I was Froch especially fighting in Canada, I see Bute trying to RUN TO THE CARDS for 12 Rounds knowing he gets the win via Decision NO MATTER WHAT!

Comment

I think he has lost a lot of confidence in himself and I don't think he should fight Froch next.

Comment

Froch was pretty cautious in the first 2 rounds when they fought.

Next time he takes him out in 1.

Comment

I wanted to see him get hit and decide if he even wanted to be a boxer anymore...seriously that was about the only thing I was looking for in this fight and I thought he finally got that back in the last round and a half. It's something to work with,but he might need another fight. He is going to be shaking in his boots again after watching Froch/Mack because that is likely to end in a (T)KO knowing Mack's resistance after a couple rounds..

I take heed to what I read from some of you and going through some of the better posters here u all have me worried Froch might go to prison for what he will do in the rematch lol. Ultimately, I think going 12 gave him enough time to remember that he was a fighter ..but I really can't decide what he should do next...

I think there was a point before the Froch fight that he lost his confidence...Froch walked out of the Super 6 like a beast and I think he was just terrified. look at the ring walks and the intros and such, Bute had spaghetti legs even before it started. I can't imagine him being that bad again
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 11-04-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              I wanted to see him get hit and decide if he even wanted to be a boxer anymore...seriously that was about the only thing I was looking for in this fight and I thought he finally got that back in the last round and a half. It's something to work with,but he might need another fight. He is going to be shaking in his boots again after watching Froch/Mack because that is likely to end in a (T)KO knowing Mack's resistance after a couple rounds..

I take heed to what I read from some of you and going through some of the better posters here u all have me worried Froch might go to prison for what he will do in the rematch lol. Ultimately, I think going 12 gave him enough time to remember that he was a fighter ..but I really can't decide what he should do next...

I think there was a point before the Froch fight that he lost his confidence...Froch walked out of the Super 6 like a beast and I think he was just terrified. look at the ring walks and the intros and such, Bute had spaghetti legs even before it started. I can't imagine him being that bad again
              IDK how fighting at the Bell Centre will help his nerves in a rematch, he might feel the pressure to do well and that'll mess him up psychologically. The best case scenario will be a clear UD win for Froch where he buzzed Bute a couple of times (i.e. Jones/Tarver 3). At worst, he gets blasted and put away earlier (i.e. Marquez/Concepcion 2). Personally, I think it'll be similar to Juanma/Salido 2. Bute will have a bit more success than the first time around, and the first half of the fight will be competitive. But, the leather will start flying, exchanges will occur more frequently in the second half and Froch is gonna catch and hurt Bute real bad. I think he'll get knocked down this time, and get up. Froch will jump on him and get the TKO. Froch TKO8.

Comment

Froch is going to stop him again, no doubt in my mind.

Comment

Froch loosened that booty.

Comment

Working...
                  X