Mundine Vs Geale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mundine Vs Geale

Aussie superfight confirmed

Geale deserves big money for this.. Mundine has "bought" himself a fight...he harps on about Cotto ect...he has the money to buy a fight with them but instead he buys Geale because he thinks he will have a chance of winning but I reckon Geale will have the last laugh this time and a resonably credible tune-up before the big fights in the states...no way Mundine deserves this fight if it werent for the big payday for geale.

Comment

disgusting.

what a crap fight, I know geale wants to get revenge and money but why does he have to fight mundine?

geale is in his prime and should be looking for the big fights in the US, please dont tell me he is going to go down mundine's and green's path of milking the aussie public.

Comment

Im putting alot of money on a Geale win, pretty much free money.

Comment

Well if Mundine wins where would that leave geale?? All the wins he won overseas won't mean anything then..Mundine will be the one who should go and fight overseas if he comes out as the winner..

Comment

I think Geale must have been offered some good coin for this one.

It will also bring him into the spotlight a bit more...and hopefully end the career of one of the biggest BUM'S to ever put on a pair of gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
              disgusting.

what a crap fight, I know geale wants to get revenge and money but why does he have to fight mundine?

geale is in his prime and should be looking for the big fights in the US, please dont tell me he is going to go down mundine's and green's path of milking the aussie public.
              This is my take on it as well.

Huge respect to Geale for twice travelling to Germany, especially the second time, but I don't think much of his latest career move. From what I read, he had to either fight Golovkin for the WBA or Soliman for the IBF. Maybe something has been sorted out behind the scenes but it'll be stupid if he went to the trouble of taking hard fights abroad only to lose one or both of them for facing a joke like Mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                This is my take on it as well.

Huge respect to Geale for twice travelling to Germany, especially the second time, but I don't think much of his latest career move. From what I read, he had to either fight Golovkin for the WBA or Soliman for the IBF. Maybe something has been sorted out behind the scenes but it'll be stupid if he went to the trouble of taking hard fights abroad only to lose one or both of them for facing a joke like Mundine.
                How is this not a great career move?

At this point Mundine is an easy beat. If Dan can't beat him now then he should just forget it anyway. He will be getting paid for this fight, build his profile a little, then go over there and take on Martinez.

What would have been a better career move? Fight another tough guy overseas for much less money and still risk all he has gained over the past couple of years.

Easy win for Geale. Good payday, still gets to go to the States afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  How is this not a great career move?

At this point Mundine is an easy beat. If Dan can't beat him now then he should just forget it anyway. He will be getting paid for this fight, build his profile a little, then go over there and take on Martinez.

What would have been a better career move? Fight another tough guy overseas for much less money and still risk all he has gained over the past couple of years.

Easy win for Geale. Good payday, still gets to go to the States afterwards.
                  Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                  I think Geale must have been offered some good coin for this one.

It will also bring him into the spotlight a bit more...and hopefully end the career of one of the biggest BUM'S to ever put on a pair of gloves.
                  You two need to be more active on here,

Comment

Mundine gets KO'd at the press conference when he tries to take a sip of water and the bottle accidentally hits his chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X