Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you saw a boxer you really hated would you be man enough to say it to their face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
    i called tarver out at a golf course. he got in an argument with my friend saying his golf cart was in the way of his car when it clearly wasnt. he started being an a s s and i said " your whole legacy is based off a win over a shot fighter" true story.

green K

in the last Rocky movie, i booed in the theater when milk dud came out

Comment

Just because I really don't like someone doesn't mean i would go up to them and say it, because that would make me a dick.

Comment

I could imagine posters saying some of the **** they say on here to a boxer face to face.id actually pay to see it

Comment

i'd spit on Broner's face if I ever saw him

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            I could imagine posters saying some of the **** they say on here to a boxer face to face.id actually pay to see it

i'd tell Floyd to his face : you suck fool...you aint ****...you're lucky you've got these bars separating us right now

Comment

No b/c I'm not a rude person.

But I would not pretend to be a fan.

However, there's nothing to really be afraid of. If you piss them off and they decide to put their hands on you...then your rich.

Comment

I hate nobody I dont know to go and disrespect him for no reason, which Is why I dont call boxers names and such, Cause if I wont do it in real life why will I act different on the internet. Its not that I am scared of any of them just dont hate them that much.

Comment

no........

Comment

I don't genuinely "hate" any boxer.

Even if I did, nah, I doubt I would haha.

Comment

I don't tend to bother speaking to people I hate, in fact I do my best to ignore them.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      i'd spit on Broner's face if I ever saw him

Comment

Working...
                      X