Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we start calling AJ anthony chickenson yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we start calling AJ anthony chickenson yet?

or do we have to wait till after his fight?

it wont matter if wilder is allowed in the ring...the fights on showtime and showtime will make wilders presence known....wilder will get camera time

meanwhile hearn is petrified and wants to take AJ to hbo

I don't think its premature to call AJ Anthony Chickenson now

Haha I wonder when the mental age of this place is going to start approaching adulthood.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      Haha I wonder when the mental age of this place is going to start approaching adulthood.
      hey man...im just telling it like it is

showtime can see the writing on the wall...hearn thought hed waltz in over here and get a sweet deal from them and wilder would get beat or look like trash and they could skate without having to see him

now wilder put Ortiz down 3x and nearly murdered stiverne...and hearn want out and over to hbo and nothing to do with wilder

they will put wilder on tv and let him put the pressure on these clowns and make them look like the cackling poultry they are

"please mr wilder stay away from our ringgggg pleaseeeeeeeee"

Comment

You don't seem to have any patience. Were you this critical when Wilder was turning down multiple fights and fighting bums for 10 years instead? Or are you one of those Wilder fans that only started to follow him after Joshua had KO'd Klit?

The fight will happen. 100%. If Joshua beats Parker it will happen within a year (2 fights at the most). You don't think it will ever happen. I will offer you a loser leaves the site bet. If the fight hasn't been signed by the end of the year I leave the site if it has been signed you leave the site. Fair enough?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          You don't seem to have any patience. Were you this critical when Wilder was turning down multiple fights and fighting bums for 10 years instead? Or are you one of those Wilder fans that only started to follow him after Joshua had KO'd Klit?

The fight will happen. 100%. If Joshua beats Parker it will happen within a year (2 fights at the most). You don't think it will ever happen. I will offer you a loser leaves the site bet. If the fight hasn't been signed by the end of the year I leave the site if it has been signed you leave the site. Fair enough?
          where did I say or imply I said the fight would never happen? I don't think I did...typical chris just going off course and changing the point like you always do...half the time when you reply you go off on something that doesn't touch the point I made

this fight should be next....and its obvious who wants to stall

so when you say "2 fights at most" you mean AJ has two fights after parker? well if that's what you are saying then id say you don't have much of a shot at having it signed by the end of the year

but ok...im game.....heres the deal...if they sign the fight next then the deal is off....because hearn and everyone will have hoodwinked us....if they sign another fight after parker and don't sign for wilder by the end of the year it is valid? deal?

Comment

wilder going over there....in the UK...at AJ's fight...to get in the ring and set this whole thing off

but AJ don't want him there....but I'm supposed to have "patience"...cause well.....its wilder and AJ...chris likes AJ(or maybe just hates wilder) and hates wilder...so "patience" is in play here....def wasn't in play when canelo was making tons of dough with khan and cotto though.....nah no patience there

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              where did I say or imply I said the fight would never happen? I don't think I did...typical chris just going off course and changing the point like you always do...half the time when you reply you go off on something that doesn't touch the point I made

this fight should be next....and its obvious who wants to stall

so when you say "2 fights at most" you mean AJ has two fights after parker? well if that's what you are saying then id say you don't have much of a shot at having it signed by the end of the year

but ok...im game.....heres the deal...if they sign the fight next then the deal is off....because hearn and everyone will have hoodwinked us....if they sign another fight after parker and don't sign for wilder by the end of the year it is valid? deal?
              You seem to imply it everywhere and almost everyday. It's boring.

I think after Parker he will have at most one more fight before Wilder. I am saying that by December 31st, 2018 the fight will have either happened or be signed for the first fight for either guy in 2019. My only concern is Wilder keeps asking for stupid demands like 50/50 and doesn't accept it.

Comment

Lol, If both Joshua and Wilder fight other opponents next after their Ortiz and Parker fights I'm good with that as long as they fight each other right after that by the end of the year or so. If they still fighting other Heavyweights, I'll definitely be critical on Joshua, Wilder or both. But right now looks like it's going to be Joshua and his team that I might blast. So hopefully they get this fight signed by the end of this year.

Comment

The name chickenson doesn't work with Joshua's name like it does Stevenson.

Can you tell us why?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    You seem to imply it everywhere and almost everyday. It's boring.

I think after Parker he will have at most one more fight before Wilder. I am saying that by December 31st, 2018 the fight will have either happened or be signed for the first fight for either guy in 2019.
                    ok...so we will have the bet....but if AJ/wilder is next the bet is void.....seems fair right? since we would both be wrong?

I'm soooo sorry to bore you lol....of course it bores you...you cant stand wilder and you cant stand that someone is actually trying to delay fighting such a flawed piece of garage right?

Comment

Working...
                    X