No announcement yet.

I'm fuked right off...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I'm fuked right off...

I've been seeing a black girl recently, (i'm a honky assed whitey). In my area, they generally are racist as fuk (north England). So I walk up and down a main street with her often.... Ever since, people have been shouting abuse at us, only ever since we've been seen walking hand in hand, she's 'half-cast' too not even a fully powered black person...

Wtf is up with that? ****s are fine driving by at 35-40mph shouting at us, I WISH one would do it near traffic lights that stopped them.... Fukin cowards.

Does Jab just keep taking it on the chin, or does Jab do what he wants, and carry a rock, so if it happens it try and hit the ****s car.... Hopefully making them pullover and we can have a LOVELY talk about heads being slammed by a car door?

Been grinding my gears for 3 weeks now. You don't really hear what they're saying, SWEAR DOWN I've heard the 'n' word shouted at her, why not walk up to me and say it? So I can bite their fukin lips out....

Has anyone else had this bother, (love it how they do it going 40mph the opposite direction I'm walking..... What would you do? Sooooo tempted to have a rock in hand and put the ****s window out.... Before said throat shot where the carotid artery is..... Fuking little rats...... Gree K foe sound advice (don't think theres much I can do really, thought i'd ask anyway).

Many thanks to the peeps here I like...

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    I've been seeing a black girl recently, (i'm a honky assed whitey). In my area, they generally are racist as fuk (north England). So I walk up and down a main street with her often.... Ever since, people have been shouting abuse at us, only ever since we've been seen walking hand in hand, she's 'half-cast' too not even a fully powered black person...

Wtf is up with that? ****s are fine driving by at 35-40mph shouting at us, I WISH one would do it near traffic lights that stopped them.... Fukin cowards.

Does Jab just keep taking it on the chin, or does Jab do what he wants, and carry a rock, so if it happens it try and hit the ****s car.... Hopefully making them pullover and we can have a LOVELY talk about heads being slammed by a car door?

Been grinding my gears for 3 weeks now. You don't really hear what they're saying, SWEAR DOWN I've heard the 'n' word shouted at her, why not walk up to me and say it? So I can bite their fukin lips out....

Has anyone else had this bother, (love it how they do it going 40mph the opposite direction I'm walking..... What would you do? Sooooo tempted to have a rock in hand and put the ****s window out.... Before said throat shot where the carotid artery is..... Fuking little rats...... Gree K foe sound advice (don't think theres much I can do really, thought i'd ask anyway).

Many thanks to the peeps here I like...
    People are just stupid. You gotta learn to just kinda ignore it, cause it won't stop. I've gotten **** from people of a few races, or just weird/dirty looks because my kid is half Indian and half Hispanic and pretty dark, while I'm a really pale mehican. Same thing happened in public sometimes when I was with his mom. I still sometimes do, because my girl is white.

You're an attraction to them, because in their dumb minds 1+1 /=2, because they're used to things fitting their stereotypes of how things work.

Comment

Get on the Henry Wintermann's and kick fuck out of them lad.

Comment

this fat yank thinks you should get a gun....dead people dont yell obscenities

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Get on the Henry Wintermann's and kick fuck out of them lad.
          I wouldn't need Wintermans pal. If only they'd politely stop afterwards, so I can tip the ****s car with them in it, hopefully a truck would consequently run into them.... killing all occupants. Love how they do it at 40mph going the opposite direction...Some ****s want their teeth fukin bitten out and spat down their necks. Ima start carrying a fukin rock or summit, i'd love to see what they have to say, even if they come marching out the car. I'll be sprinting at the ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            Some ****s want their teeth fukin bitten out and spat down their necks.
            LOL, just imaging you biting someone else's teeth out of their mouth and spitting it down their throats c-o-o-o-l-d blooooodeeed.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              this fat yank thinks you should get a gun....dead people dont yell obscenities
              On an honest level Mak? Times like that, I wish I could shoot the ****, in the heat of the moment. A white and a 'half/cast' so fukin what? Probably good in the UK that theres no guns.... i'd be in jail with my temperament pal (and I am quite chill on the whole). Losing it slowly now!!! GRRRRR JAB SMASH!

Comment

Seriously though didn't think there was much racism in Newcastle?.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  LOL, just imaging you biting someone else's teeth out of their mouth and spitting it down their throats c-o-o-o-l-d blooooodeeed.

My dad bit a fellas nose off in combat (was at war to be fair) and I've already Tysoned someone in a rave scuffle (6 years go at least).... We seem to like biting and tearing in the family line lmao.... Not honourable but works and they fukin yelp!

You're right though mate, people sooooo ignorant man, wish ignorance was curable!

Comment

That;s pretty ****ed up.

I wouldn't do anything dumb to get yourself locked up though lad, just curse back at them then IF they do confront you, knock them the **** out.

Comment

Working...
                    X