• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    It’s 6000 Brits morons

Check Ticketmaster.

AJ hasn’t sold ****.
    he's sold far more than wilder. i checked ticketmaster the day of wilders fight and half the tickets were available and thats bearing in mind the entire arena wasn't even open. also the prices for joshua tickets are much higher so if he hasnt sold sh-it what does wilder sell?

Comment

Which weigh in had more Americans?

Comment

lol, i just saw the weigh in, mad respect for both guys. may the best man win

Comment

The thing is that Brit’s are blinding by their patriotism. They blindly follow their guys. Especially in boxing where there aren’t many good Brit boxers. Look at hatton and his following. He turned out to be just another punching bag. Either way I’m fine with my Brit brothas as they add some flavor to the forum and the sport.

Comment

That's only cause of the flame that that deontay lit in the ring with breezy now everyone wants to see deontay vs Joshua

Comment

I was on radio row in San Francisco for Super Bowl 50. Deontay Wilder was there with the Watson twins. He was sitting there on his phone while the twins took pictures with a lot of people.
              They won’t have to do wwe style camera tricks to hide the open seats for AJ like they did for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                The thing is that Brit’s are blinding by their patriotism. They blindly follow their guys. Especially in boxing where there aren’t many good Brit boxers. Look at hatton and his following. He turned out to be just another punching bag. Either way I’m fine with my Brit brothas as they add some flavor to the forum and the sport.
                If Hatton turned into a punching bag based on losing to two of the greatest fighters of all time in Floyd and Manny, then nearly every American fighter turned into a punch bag by that logic. And most didn't have a resume to match Hatton's.

Comment

None of that matters because Wilder will KO AJ when they fight

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                    It’s 6000 Brits morons

Check Ticketmaster.

AJ hasn’t sold ****.
                    That makes it even worse. Wilder fans can't even be bothered going to his fights in his own country.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      If Hatton turned into a punching bag based on losing to two of the greatest fighters of all time in Floyd and Manny, then nearly every American fighter turned into a punch bag by that logic. And most didn't have a resume to match Hatton's.
                      Hatton was trash man. No defense brawler

Comment

Working...
                      X