No announcement yet.

"He (floyd) would be scared more" -Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "He (floyd) would be scared more" -Pacquiao

he was asked if he believes beating Thurman might entice Floyd to fight him once more.

“I don’t think so. He would be scared more,” Pacquiao laughed.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/5/2...date-me-boxing

Manny Pacquiao is set to face Keith Thurman on July 20 in a FOX pay-per-view main event from Las Vegas, and the two met up for the first time at today’s press conference to announce the event.
    Thurman (29-0, 22 KO) said he’s going to retire Pacquiao (61-7-2, 39 KO) in the fight, but Pacquiao shrugged that off.
    “I’ve been in this sport more than two decades,” he said. “No one can intimidate me.”
    Asked about Thurman specifically, Pacquiao said that he feels Thurman underestimated Josesito Lopez back in January, when the WBA “super world” titleholder looked pretty rusty after nearly two years off, winning a decision and escaping some real trouble against the veteran Lopez.
    “Keith Thurman’s style is different, it’s really different,” Pacquiao said. “It’s similar to Miguel Cotto or Ricky Hatton, but faster than Ricky Hatton.” He added that Thurman is dangerous, and that he won’t take him lightly.
    Pacquiao said we aren’t going to see anything new with him in July, just further proof that he’s still a top fighter at 147.
    “Nothing different with Manny Pacquiao,” he said. “Just to maintain the speed, power, the dedication to the sport, and focus on training. I want to prove that at the age of 40, Manny Pacquiao can still fight.”
    He said that if he wins, he will target the other titleholders at 147, and said it’s “possible” that he could even fight WBO titleholder Terence Crawford, a Top Rank fighter who is currently frozen out by PBC having the rest of the division’s top names.
    Since Pacquiao can’t do any of these things without someone asking about Floyd Mayweather and the rematch Pacquiao has wanted for four years, he was asked if he believes beating Thurman might entice Floyd to fight him once more.
    Pacquiao added that Freddie Roach will be involved in his camp for the Thurman bout, and that he expects to fight again at the end of 2019, which would make for three fights in the year. If that happens, it would be the first time since 2008 — when Manny beat Juan Manuel Marquez, David Diaz, and Oscar De La Hoya — that Pacquiao fought three times in a single calendar year

this is bhop esque daring to be great and taking huge bites you hope you can chew and digest.

This is bad ass pacman-I salute you for taking this fight. I hope nothing bad happens, I surely hope you do not get KO'd.

I do not believe you will get KO'd.

Comment

I do believe that floyd will be more scared once pac beat thurman.

Comment

Ain't that the truth Pac. You the man!

Floyd said last YEAR, He will rematch pac.. Floyd flakes off when he saw how Pac man handled Broner.. What more If he destroys Thurman lol

Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch last december.

He even said it to Pac's face in Tokyo!

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY LAST DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look at Floyd with a Midget hahaha!

VAG-INA at his best again lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-21-2019, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Ain't that the truth Pac. You the man!

Floyd said last YEAR, He will rematch pac.. Floyd flakes off when he saw how Pac man handled Broner.. What more If he destroys Thurman lol

Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch last december.

He even said it to Pac's face in Tokyo!

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY LAST DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look at Floyd with a Midget hahaha!

VAG-INA at his best again lolololol

Floyd knows that he can not beat pac in a rematch that's why he prefer to fight mma and kick boxer in a boxing rules and call himself TBE.

Comment

Remember when these type threads got views?

Comment

Lmao...... no comment

Comment

Floyd would just get back on the juice and use usada again.

Comment

It’s 2019 and manny still has to sell his fights by talking about Floyd. Pathetic.

Comment

I find it funny that Pacquiao and his fans talk like Mayweather didn't beat him easily. They should be embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                    X