Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    They can't explain it.

Triple L criticizes Canelo/Khan as not a real fight but a "business fight"
    (this, while getting ready for his "real fight" against Dominic Wade).

He ices Wade, then does the exact same thing his next fight with Brook.

THAT's why he is a hypocrite, no matter how the circumstances of the fight with Kell unfolded.
    A lot of the posts in this thread aren't focusing on Golovkin's inconsistency or hypocrisy or lies... how do we explain it better to them?

Comment

For someone who calls them self a 'troll cop', all you are doing is digging up old news and trying to antagonise GGG fans to get your jolly's because you know there are plenty of us out there.
      Pretty pathetic, and sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
        For someone who calls them self a 'troll cop', all you are doing is digging up old news and trying to antagonise GGG fans to get your jolly's because you know there are plenty of us out there.
        Pretty pathetic, and sad.
        A Troll Cop catches trolls, not post troll threads. However, I have received a standing ovation for a once A+ Troll Thread by the infamous Pandamoniumz..

I don't understand your last points. Are you acknowledging that the challenge is abusive? Aren't you offended as a boxing fan that GGG and his team have made fools out of many? That's probably why it's awkward innit?

Yall were warned WAYY before.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i challenge you to stop posting about GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            A lot of the posts in this thread aren't focusing on Golovkin's inconsistency or hypocrisy or lies... how do we explain it better to them?
            You don't have to waste your time.

About 10% of them are smart enough to know it but don't care anyway.

30% suspect there is something wrong with idolizing someone who hasn't really accomplished much but are too excited to stop and think it out completely.

40% are simply racists and somehow identify with him...which is extremely funny since Lil g's mother would probably have a cross burned on her lawn if she moved into KKK territory.

The other 20% are pure, unadulterated morons.

So, explaining it logically won't work on any segment of his fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              that's like telling Scorsese, ''I challenge you to never use 'fücking j3w' in any of your films!''

Does Scorsese troll about that? or he being real? fiction much?

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                You don't have to waste your time.

About 10% of them are smart enough to know it but don't care anyway.

30% suspect there is something wrong with idolizing someone who hasn't really accomplished much but are too excited to stop and think it out completely.

40% are simply racists and somehow identify with him...which is extremely funny since Lil g's mother would probably have a cross burned on her lawn if she moved into KKK territory.

The other 20% are pure, unadulterated morons.

So, explaining it logically won't work on any segment of his fanbase.
                I mean Michi Kaku pretty much aces metaphors on explaining anything. Does that mean those percentages of GGG fans that you split wouldn't understand those videos? Or is it about denial? I mean liking Van Damme and that suspension of disbelief in the 80s was one thing... ask Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  that's like telling Scorsese, ''I challenge you to never use 'fücking j3w' in any of your films!''

Does Scorsese troll about that? or he being real? fiction much?
                  He is pretty racist towards jews. Sort of funny when Pesci says it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    He is pretty racist towards jews. Sort of funny when Pesci says it though.
                    Nah. he's just being old school New Yorker. Italian, Irish, Jews, Blacks... the east coast tri-state area is old school rivalry. His fiction is just based on all of it combined. Though usually jewish characters are perceived as rats in his movies... Wolf of Wall Street, Goodfellas...

Sam Rothstein god saved too

Comment

Yo you got them Triple Cucks shook mayne! Dey ain't want it mayne! Congrats on yo 300th Triple Cuck thread this mumff mayne!

Comment

Working...
                      X