Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Challenge A GGG Fan To Explain....!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explanation: Floyd is worth it for most fighters, big payday. Brook not worth it.

Comment

i challenge you to stop posting about GGG

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
        If you had a fight lined up for 5 mil your career high payday. Some clown punks out and they offer you the same money to fight someone else. Mind you career high payday. Not even you are dumb enogh to say no.
        Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Five million dollars explains it all i think...
        Not to somebody that's supposed to be a "boxing idol," and not a "businessman."

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          Not to somebody that's supposed to be a "boxing idol," and not a "businessman."
          But it's five million dollars man...

Comment

They can't explain it.

Triple L criticizes Canelo/Khan as not a real fight but a "business fight"
            (this, while getting ready for his "real fight" against Dominic Wade).

He ices Wade, then does the exact same thing his next fight with Brook.

THAT's why he is a hypocrite, no matter how the circumstances of the fight with Kell unfolded.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              I challenge a ggg detractor to shut the **** up for a few days. No one is more obsessed here about any fighter than you guys.
              Certain ones that obsesse wit lil g should ride wit Lomachenko....loma is WAY better, faster & more athletic.
              Last edited by j.razor; 06-02-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Certain ones that obsessed wit lil g should ride wit Lomachenko....loma is WAY better, faster & more athletic.
                As smaller guys tend to be...

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Certain ones that obsessed wit lil g should ride wit Lomachenko....loma is WAY better, faster & more athletic.
                  Loma has looked fantastic against B-level competition (maybe the exception is Russell?).

Still waiting to see what he does consistently against upper tier comp.

But, he passes the eye test very easily, and he is just fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    I haven't done a ggg thread all spiced up in a hot minute!

Seasons murking up for Alvarez hype! Nothing new for me. We gun see that Mexican victorious like when Barrera beat Nas.

But yalk can cry and write that its all about GGG. You same babies lurk those Jacobs vs GGG highlights video, yeah seriously there's a video of like 50% dislikes for all the connect highlights simply from Jacobs...lol.

Insecure GGG fans!
                    Always living up to your name you fucin clown comparing GGG to nas a 1 trick pony. Unfucinbelieveble the levels of stupidity you troll haters go to get your useless points across. You fuctards put GGG fans down. When nas was on the scene it was too predictable that as soon as he fought anybody with skills who would stand up to him and circle away from his big punch, using their jab would give nas problems. That turnbuckle action worked out nice for Barrera as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                      Always living up to your name you fucin clown comparing GGG to nas a 1 trick pony. Unfucinbelieveble the levels of stupidity you troll haters go to get your useless points across. You fuctards put GGG fans down. When nas was on the scene it was too predictable that as soon as he fought anybody with skills who would stand up to him and circle away from his big punch, using their jab would give nas problems. That turnbuckle action worked out nice for Barrera as well.
                      What does that have to do with Brook? Lol. You couldn't fulfill the challenge

Comment

Working...
                      X