Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biased ESPN does not include Floyd but Manny in top 100 most famous athletes list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Mayweather is popular in Australia. I am here now. And get Manny's 2 inches d1ck out of your mouth.I don't even like Floyd, but he was the face of boxing since 1999.
    Get Roman Reigns d!ck out of your ass and while you are at it get Floyd's out of your Vag.

Manny is about to put 55k asses in seats down under, keep hating manlet. WWE sucks! Grow up, what are you 12 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Don't be mad because you are such a hater, lol. He is just more fan-friendly that's all.
      A hater of what? Manny? He's not worth hating on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        A hater of what? Manny? He's not worth hating on.
        Yet here you are on this thread and you go out of your way to do it.

Comment

Get Roman Reigns d!ck out of your ass and while you are at it get Floyd's out of your Vag.

Manny is about to put 55k asses in seats down under, keep hating manlet. WWE sucks! Grow up, what are you 12 years old?
          I hope jeff horn pull the greatest upset in boxing history, and knock him out. You ugly looking midget. I am going to the Phililippines and power bomb you in your parents basement. Get a job instead of trolling in this forum.

Comment

Yet here you are on this thread and you go out of your way to do it.
            You are a ****sexual. Manny hates you.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburger View Post
              Maybe because he is currently retired? I didn't open link so I could be wrong

Comment

Looks as though the top 100 is all active sportspeople. Floyd isn't active - he's an ex-fighter.

Clickbait.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  I hope jeff horn pull the greatest upset in boxing history, and knock him out. You ugly looking midget. I am going to the Phililippines and power bomb you in your parents basement. Get a job instead of trolling in this forum.
                  Sorry, you aren't 12, just ******ed. Put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    That's why HBO flushed him down the toilet right? Because he's such a boxing icon lol.
                    Nope. It's because arum is giving us sh it fights.

Comment

Jordan isnt even on the list nor Tyson or Kobe..so im guessing these are active athletes

Comment

Working...
                      X