Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you introduce a girl to your family that's not that pretty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she's the one - she's the one. They will understand.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Couldn't help myself, sorry.

Comment

listen to andrew e.'s humanap ka ng pangit.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Ugly girls make good gfs.

They're just grateful someone wants them so they try extra hard to please.

Do her in the butt.
          All the girls i've been with so far have all driven me insane if i ever caught feelings. To me, this girl represents peace, a reason to not be scared of the future.

She's always been there for me, and I just never really noticed her lol. It was like a childhood buddy thing where I saw her in my mind the same way we were in high school.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-21-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

my brother if you really like this chick that's all that really matters but don't go crying back to your family if you get her pregnant and she decides to keep the baby

Last edited by -jose-; 02-21-2014, 01:39 PM.

Comment

You've been seeing for only for a couple of weeks and she already wants to meet your parents?

Sounds like she's in a bit of a rush. Not a good sign.

But if she insists, perhaps introducing her while the both of you sing a jaunty tune will keep your family's focus off her looks. Something like this maybe:

Last edited by Derranged; 02-21-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Easily.

You introduce her by her name, do not attach a title to it.

If anyone pulls you to the side and says, WTF. Just say she's a friend or some ****. If things develop and she makes you happy and is a good companion, her mangled, horrid complexion will be lost on your family.

She can be the "fun" aunt.

Comment

Throw a party, get them all drunk as hell, and then introduce her.

Comment

You don't have to worry about some other dude fukin her if she not pretty as you put it. One plus.

Vaginas are vaginas, as long as the **** is clean treat it mean. Your family sound a bit harsh imo, but shes for you not them, so fup what they say to you yo... Blindfold them?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X