Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Punch Stats for MAYWEATHER VS CASTILLO 1 (SMDH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave Castillo it by 1 round. Floyd looked visibly flustered.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      No way Castillo landed 173 power punches clean in that fight. Many of those shots were landed on his defensive shell, shoulders and arms
      Shhhhh you know 95% of the site havent seen the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

Smdh.....

Comment

Not that this should need to be said but...

1. total punches landed doesnt dictate who wins a fight
          2. power punches is everything but a jab and doesnt tell you how clean or hard the punches are
          3. compubox isnt a computer at all...its a dude pressing a button
          4. a fight is scored over 12 distinct rounds, not 1 big lump
          5. scoring criteria is clean punching, effective aggression, defense, and ring generalship

if you want to debate that floyd lost...thats cool but this is not a good way to do it

Comment

I've been waiting years for someone to post a simply one clear shot of Castillo landing on Floyd, a video a gif or something.....

You dont win when it can be argued that you easily lost the 1st six rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
              Shhhhh you know 95% of the site havent seen the fight.
              Bro, I'm a huge Floyd fan and I thought Castillo won that fight. It was close though but I had Castillo winning 7 rounds to 5. Castillo fought kind of dirty I will admit however.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Bro, I'm a huge Floyd fan and I thought Castillo won that fight. It was close though but I had Castillo winning 7 rounds to 5. Castillo fought kind of dirty I will admit however.
                Post one clean shot that Castillo landed on Floyd.....

I'll Wait......

Comment

Mayweather taking the immediate rematch is the No.1 proof that he lost that fight ! even Mayweather knows it !

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
                    Mayweather taking the immediate rematch is the No.1 proof that he lost that fight ! even Mayweather knows it !
                    More like it irked him to hear people say he lost when Castillo couldn't even land ****......

Still waiting on one clean shot Castillo landed BTW..........

Comment

Fights are scored on a round to round basis, not 12 rounds as one. Additionally professional boxing is not the amateurs, the total number of punches landed is not a clear indicator of who wins a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X