Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are complaining bout Broner fighting Gavin Rees cause of the height?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are complaining bout Broner fighting Gavin Rees cause of the height?

Yet on this same front page we have a thread claiming Floyd ducked Williams who is 6'3??so what is it?? is is only fair when the loud mouth fighters are the smaller fighter??cause this makes no sense..i thought we had weight divisions..not height divisions

There he is.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That and because Rees sucks.

Comment

When its really unwarranted. Hate = Envy + Admiration....Closet fans.

Comment

How is Thuggery/GorillaDogs/Imsosorry/Reported/ etc not banned yet. Dude has made over 200 accounts.

Comment

I complain because Rees is grossly outmatched.

Do you want to see mismatches? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
              Yet on this same front page we have a thread claiming Floyd ducked Williams who is 6'3??so what is it?? is is only fair when the loud mouth fighters are the smaller fighter??cause this makes no sense..i thought we had weight divisions..not height divisions
              come on Larry. you know the deal.

Comment

lol, if Larry is only defending the height aspect and not the ***** opponent Broner has in front of him yet is acting like he's taking on another ATG to add to his resume of ATGs he's already beaten. Broner isn't even at Fraud Jr. status and he's already got some sickening fan following.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  I complain because Rees is grossly outmatched.

Do you want to see mismatches? Why?
                  Meh I guess. Its a quickly scheduled stay busy fight. Nothing more.

Comment

I'm a Broner fan, but I'm taking this fight for what it is; a showcase/stay busy bout for Broner. I'm more excited for his entrance, out of the ring antics, and post fight interview than the actual damn fight. Once they get this out of the way, I'm hoping to see him back in there soon against Vazquez/Burns/Abril.

Comment

Working...
                    X