Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan beat Zab; Mathysse lost a SD to Zab; Garcia beat Khan. That's a measuring stick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
    doesn't mean crap, garcia beat morales who beat pacman so that makes garcia the king of the universe....garcia vs mathysse must happen or let mathysse rematch either one of his losses and this time they wont be so lucky.
    Garcia GOAT. Calzaghe should come out of retirement and challenge him in a battle for the rights to call themselves the greatest in the universe.

Comment

I also remember how Hopkins lost to Taylor and Taylor was stopped by Pavlik and Pavlik gave Hopkins the beating of his life......oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        if you say judah's name 3 times he appears in a title fight.
        You're on rare form tonight

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Triangle Theories!!!!

Yeah, this dude is a straight clown.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Matthysse beats Garcia, Garcia beats Zab. That said, who we talking about?
          Bucket head Grustler.

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
          doesn't mean crap, garcia beat morales who beat pacman so that makes garcia the king of the universe....garcia vs mathysse must happen or let mathysse rematch either one of his losses and this time they wont be so lucky.
          Agreed, let's make the fight.

Garcia crushes Pac KO style cause he beat Morales

[

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I also remember how Hopkins lost to Taylor and Taylor was stopped by Pavlik and Pavlik gave Hopkins the beating of his life......oh wait.
          But wait.

Garcia beat Campbell who beat Diaz. Well Diaz gave JMM hell in their first fight, but Garcia destroyed the man that beat Diaz. That must mean Garcia destroys JMM!

By the time it's all over, Garcia's gonna be able to beat Ali LMAO

Comment

at OP only thing we can do is make fun of these posters every chance we get so no other posters take them seriously, I have personally owned poster with 20k post lol. All we can do is keep making fun of them and in return our clowing will regulate them as a useless poster here

Comment

Did anyone know John Michael Johnson would fcuk Mayweather up?

Augie Sanchez beat Floyd in the amateurs. Well Johnson knocked Sanchez TF out in the first round so that means Johnson would annihilate Floyd.

WAR Bucket head Grustler

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Garcia GOAT. Calzaghe should come out of retirement and challenge him in a battle for the rights to call themselves the greatest in the universe.
                Way off base. Jesse Vargas is the GOAT. It's proven.

Comment

this definitely required a new topic, ya know, instead of staying in and saying this just to the guy you were argueing with

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                    this definitely required a new topic, ya know, instead of staying in and saying this just to the guy you were argueing with
                    All ready did. Told him this 35 times over a week and a half.

Comment

I don't agree with that logic at all...but I do see Danny pulling the plug on the LM hype light....if Durant played against Kyle Korver every night, he would avg 40-50 pts per game....so who has LM put up numbers against?....who has he given a cat nap to?....like I said, he's one of those cats who get the imaginery benefit of doubt

run the horse on the track with other dynymic sprinters and then we can talk...as of now, he's just food that will be served up later on....he's on the menu!!

Comment

Working...
                      X