No announcement yet.

Quit acting like Lacy was a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    Everyone calzaghe beats automaticlly goes to "bum" status or "out of prime "

Of course the day before the fight they are top 5 p4p and belt holders, but after calzaghe beat the **** out of them they are "overrated bums" or " RJJ was too old " or "Bhop got robbed! "

American boxing fans can't stand to see a white european male that good. It hurts them that he retired undefeated sparking out lacy, rjj, then to top it off destroying bhop.
    there is no way that Roy Jones was a credible win.

Calzaghe is a good enough fighter already, you dont have to make up wins for him.

Comment

before the fight..hopkins,jones,lacy..were all gonna beat joe according to this forum...after the fight..they were old,shot or overated

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        before the fight..hopkins,jones,lacy..were all gonna beat joe according to this forum...after the fight..they were old,shot or overated
        I don't see how anyone would think Lacy or Jones would have won...Lacy looked like crap in his fights before Calzaghe and Jones had been knocked out twice and hadn't beaten anyone notable at that division afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
          Jeff Lacy was the Bigger Weight version of Juan Urango.

Thread Closed.
          jeff lacy = juan urango = arthur abraham

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
            I don't see how anyone would think Lacy or Jones would have won...Lacy looked like crap in his fights before Calzaghe and Jones had been knocked out twice and hadn't beaten anyone notable at that division afterwards.
            dont make me bump threads

Comment

dont make me bump threads
              Don't bump the threads we all know many ppl thought Lacy would "expose" Joe as a Euro fraud and ko him in less than 4.

Comment

Woah, he destroyed the mighty Scott Pemberton. LOL, look how crude his punches are.

Not a bum, but a lower B fighter at best, an overhyped lower B fighter. Joe gets extra points for the manner of the win, but Lacy was made for him.

Lacy was so overrated, he makes Berto look like a legitimate beast.

Comment

quit acting like lacy was an atg

Comment

stop acting like ya'll called lacy a bum before calzaghe beat the **** outta him..lacy was the clear favorite in that fight

Comment

stop acting like ya'll called lacy a bum before calzaghe beat the **** outta him..lacy was the clear favorite in that fight
                      Who's calling him a bum?

I looked at Lacy at the time and didn't see what the fuss was about. All those rating him were high on his mini-Tyson physique and his ability to hit hard (didn't seem to matter to them how wide the punches came).

Comment

Working...
                      X