Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Hollywood casting couch a real phenomenon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    You might be interested in a little movie called Starry Eyes (2014).

It's a horror movie with so much symbolism about the subject. Looks really cool too. Kind of artsy like.
    Interesting movie.

Personally I have come to believe that what this film depicts might not be that far off from what is actually going on behind the scenes in Hollywood as well as in politics, big business, and the military/intelligence communities.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      I always suspected the really awful actors like Keannu Reeves, Channing Tatum, Jenny McCarthy, Megan Fox, got where they are on the coch. Jennifer Lawrence, Juliette Lewis, Winona Rider and just about every reality TV star. Tila Tequila no doubt.
      David Geffen is behind, lol, a lot of actors youre mystified by how they get cast

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Didn't he just made a thread about marry a ****star?
        He also made a 'have you ever experimented with other guys' thread a couple of days ago. He said he was the 'bottom', but didn't like it.

He's probably bi.

Comment

That’s just the way of the game there. Some get asked and some offer. Anything the can do to get a head, even if it means giving a little.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            I banged a couple of actors. I never brag about it because I didn't want people to know I was gay for 3 years.

I can honestly say both of those actors were thought of as 'ladies man' so I was shocked when I easily bagged them both. I was just starting out as a young Attorney at the time but great early career pay(not actor level but more than vast majority of young guys), so I fitted in as 'someone with money' Obviously my money was Mercedes level when both those actors were rocking Lambos. Still, I wasn't like some average Joe and it was pretty easy to go up to them, give the business card etc etc. Next thing you know we were all rocking drinks and I was pitching my firm to them(they would have been huge conquests for my firm and probably made me partner within 3 years).

Basically things got hot and heavy and I ended up having Greek Sex with both. It was funny as hell because both of those 'ladies men' were submissive bottoms.

Anyways don't matter if people believe or not, I know for a fact 90% of Male Actors in Hollywood is gay.
            Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I always suspected the really awful actors like Keannu Reeves, Channing Tatum, Jenny McCarthy, Megan Fox, got where they are on the coch. Jennifer Lawrence, Juliette Lewis, Winona Rider and just about every reality TV star. Tila Tequila no doubt.
            for some reason the thought of crazy tom cruise getting pounded up the butt is really funny to me, easily as funny as alisha shawkat's sexual experience with him. i could easily see travolta raping some dudes buttholes, and then using some scientology rap on them after as manipulation

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              for some reason the thought of crazy tom cruise getting pounded up the butt is really funny to me, easily as funny as alisha shawkat's sexual experience with him. i could easily see travolta raping some dudes buttholes, and then using some scientology rap on them after as manipulation
              Tom Cruise was "discovered" by David Geffen aswell, got him the lead in Risky Business

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Tom Cruise was "discovered" by David Geffen aswell, got him the lead in Risky Business
                this actually helps explain some of his crazy comments he said during sex with shawkat, i can see him more and more as crazy gay cum dumpster when i remember the incidents she described. somehow i can easily picture geffen making either crazy tom or jeremy renner lick the **** off his stick after pounding renner's sshole for an hour

Comment

this actually helps explain some of his crazy comments he said during sex with shawkat, i can see him more and more as crazy gay cum dumpster when i remember the incidents she described. somehow i can easily picture geffen making either crazy tom or jeremy renner lick the **** off his stick after pounding renner's sshole for an hour
                  Wahlberg another, spent some time with Geffen, so he hooked him up with Calvin Klein. Geffens the top of the tree for all this ****

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Wahlberg another, spent some time with Geffen, so he hooked him up with Calvin Klein. Geffens the top of the tree for all this ****
                    The thing is a lot of these directors are crazy submissive bottoms rather than aggressive tops. So many of these screen writers and producers love to be dominated and destroyed. I can't really picture Tom Cruise being gay, I think he is the 10%. 99% of gay directors are submissive in nature when it comes to sex, so they are looking for a Mark Walberg, The Rock, Wesley Snipes type rather than a Cruise type.

Trust me, most of these producers have been fisted at one point or another.

This is why I actually believe a large amount of the female accusations are either lies or exaggerated, there's just not that many 'straight men' in Hollywood.

Comment

I think Lex Steele made a killing whoring himself out to Hollywood Men. 11 Inches of dark meat in some little Director's butt hole is a wet dream for most Hollywood guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X