No announcement yet.

I see a lot flip-flopping frauds on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    I remember Charles Martin and Brezeale where being hyped as the next big thing and then AJ took care of them very comfortably. Once AJ and Wilder fight it will be very interesting to see the reaction then.
    Who the hell was hyping them?

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
      I hear you on Mikey! While I'm applause him for chasing "big" fights, I think that he overestimates a bit his capacity to generate the "big" revenues needed for those "big" fights!
      Damn, some timing to make these comments too but it looks like he's done it again. Called out Linares on social media, lobbied for the fight and even got offered a 50/50 split, no issue with Haymon or the networks, no contract required he said "business decision". I'm beginning to lose a bit of faith in Mikey's intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        Who the hell was hyping them?
        Were you not on here when they were about to fight Joshua? There was litterally threads talking about Joshua getting exposed by these guys, some of the stuff that was being said about Martin was way over the top by some of the American posters

Comment

guys..dont worry about hypocrisy

the golovkin/EE superfans told us "its a part of boxing...everyone does it"...whenever we pointed out abels quotes

whenever we mentioned timing and money we heard "we dont care about that we want to see the best fight the best..fight for legacy not money"....until it was golovkin

whenever someone was making smart business decisions it was "we dont care about the money boxers get we dont see any of it...we want the best to dare to be great"...until it was about golovkin

as far as wilder fans...if you cant beat em join em...whats good for the goose is good for the gander...the EE/ anti black american fanboys wrote the book on hypocrisy....these guys were dissing canelo and jacobs left and right when they thought they were ducking....then when they signed and the fights were over they were "great, elite, fighters"....before that canelo was losing to lara...and jacobs was getting sent to the floor by mora and getting destroyed by pirog......ward wasnt gonna show up either time...till he stopped kovalev and then you all cried and whined like a bunch of little girls about beltline body shots and american refs blah blah

forgive some of these fans if they have adapted to hypocritical thinking and defense mechanisms...yall beat them over the head with it for a few years

Comment

Don't even know why these fake fans don't feel cheated by this Deontay guy.
            They let him take his time fighting cab drivers for 2 years.
            They weren't complaining.
            He wasn't even required to fight Fury/Klitschko at any point in those 2 years.
            Haven't seen him once in a competitive fight. Not once.
            What a effing sport this is. Too many protectors.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Don't even know why these fake fans don't feel cheated by this Deontay guy.
              They let him take his time fighting cab drivers for 2 years.
              They weren't complaining.
              He wasn't even required to fight Fury/Klitschko at any point in those 2 years.
              Haven't seen him once in a competitive fight. Not once.
              What a effing sport this is. Too many protectors.
              Look, I think Joshua beats Wilder and I don't think he's ducking him either. But we need more facts, less whiny posts like yours. You have an issue with PBC and anything related to Haymon but to pretend Wilder hasn't made an attempt to fight top fighters is silly. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Were you not on here when they were about to fight Joshua? There was litterally threads talking about Joshua getting exposed by these guys, some of the stuff that was being said about Martin was way over the top by some of the American posters
                I was, and I don't remember anybody hyping any of them. The consensus was that they were bums, which they are.

Comment

I was, and I don't remember anybody hyping any of them. The consensus was that they were bums, which they are.
                  Look I know your getting old and your memory isnt quite what it used to be but try to keep up. You can go back and look through the threads if you want, most people considered them a joke but there were also people saying Joshua would get exposed by a tricky south paw with power (Martin).

Comment

Brezeale was definitely a walkover opponent, no one gave him a hope in hell unless you count the usual American trolls like 1hourrun and sugarkainehook.

The general consensus was that Martin was coming over to sell his belt, most thought he would last longer but the guess was he had no shot. So neither guy was hyped, if Wilder suffers the same fate then you could say he had hype behind him cause I see a lot of posters picking him and not just the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      This AJ vs Wilder situation is really exposing a lot of you.

I've had flashbacks to Ward vs Kovalev, the same guys who were supporting Ward and saying he shouldn't fight till he gets the amount he wants are now ignoring the financial negotiation aspects of AJ vs Wilder. You guys were alright with the rematch not happening till 7 months later yet you're mad because the AJ Wilder hasn't been signed in one week. Now I'm hearing AJ has been ducking Wilder for a while, when was the fight possible until just now?? Stop embarrassing yourselves.

The same applies to the people who are saying the fight needs building up but in the past have refused this line of thinking when it came to proposed fights such Tank Davis vs Loma and even the first fight fight between Ward and Kovalev.... a lot of you have gone from "why can't Ward and Kovalev fight now?.... why does Ward need tune ups" to "the AJ Wilder fight needs to properly built up". YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

My stance on Ward Kovalev rematch was patience as long as Ward wasn't asking for more money because that was economically unreasonable. My stance for AJ vs Wilder is the same: patience. It will happen in 2018, probably in the summer as long as money is not an issue.

The truth is most of you aren't as noble as you think, you'll happily change your line of thinking when it suits you.

At any time in the last several years?

Wilder is better and a bigger name than everyone on AJ's resume minus Wlad. This fight could have been made literally any time over the last several years. The ONLY time it wouldnt have made sense for AJ to make the fight was when he was reviewing his offer for the Wlad fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X