No announcement yet.

Johnson v beterbiev is an underrated fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson v beterbiev is an underrated fight

Very hyped for this one and in my opinion this is beterbievs best opponent. Johnson didn't have to take the fight, he fancies the job. And why wouldn't he, he looked great knocking out the wise guy buglioni in one round. People just don't do that to buglioni. This fight could be fireworks between two big punchers, can't wait.

Easy work for Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      Very hyped for this one and in my opinion this is beterbievs best opponent. Johnson didn't have to take the fight, he fancies the job. And why wouldn't he, he looked great knocking out the wise guy buglioni in one round. People just don't do that to buglioni. This fight could be fireworks between two big punchers, can't wait.
      ... First: Beterbiev still has to agree to fight under Michel's banner...
      ... Second: Callum Johnson only fought cans (Buglioni included)...

Comment

This is a complete mismatch, Artur Beterbiev does to Callum Johnson what Terence Crawford did to Jeff Horn ; levels. Your local tramps in Frank Buglioni and Callum Johnson are not in the same class as Tavoris Cloud or Gabriel Campillo.

Once again the IBF strikes the boxing fans again with their rubbish rankings, as I said in the official thread -- how do you get a shot at a world title beating Frank Buglioni?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          This is a complete mismatch, Artur Beterbiev does to Callum Johnson what Terence Crawford did to Jeff Horn ; levels. Your local tramps in Frank Buglioni and Callum Johnson are not in the same class as Tavoris Cloud or Gabriel Campillo.

Once again the IBF strikes the boxing fans again with their rubbish rankings, as I said in the official thread -- how do you get a shot at a world title beating Frank Buglioni?
          ... you are right, of course...
          ... but do you happen to remember just what "top dog" at LHW did call out Beterbiev since Sep 27 2014?... (yes, Kovalev did...)

Comment

Show some respect. Johnson is a very good opponent and he didn't have to take the fight, he believes he can pull this off

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... you are right, of course...
              ... but do you happen to remember just what "top dog" at LHW did call out Beterbiev since Sep 27 2014?... (yes, Kovalev did...)
              I think I remember Artur only having about six professional bouts on his resume, still is a intriguing match today.
              Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
              Show some respect. Johnson is a very good opponent and he didn't have to take the fight, he believes he can pull this off
              Can this bum Callum Johnson beat Joe Smith Jr. or 'Sir' Marcus Browne?!

Comment

will bump this thread after Johnson gets brutally splattered inside 2 rounds.

Comment

I think I remember Artur only having about six professional bouts on his resume, still is a intriguing match today.
                  ... what's "intriguing" here??? as I said above: "Callum Johnson only fought cans (Buglioni included)"...
                  Last edited by MDPopescu; 06-21-2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Beterbiev looked quite promising at one point but has been rendered irrelevant for the most part. What happened?

Comment

Working...
                    X