Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Why Not Make Mikey Garcia Fight if He Can Beat Easter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Summilux View Post
    Mikey and big brother are currently in hiding.
    Pretty hard to hide when your head is the size of Manhattan

Comment

"Spence gets no credit for beating Mikey" why? Mikey opened his mouth and said he would move up for the challenge. Spence should get credit. maybe Mikey should now publicly take back his statement and then it'll die down.

Stop running ur damn mouth.

but if Spence is looking for a "name" then move up and beat Lara at 154. big name right there. then drop back down. Lara is still a dangerous opponent, Hurd doesn't even want a rematch.

Spence vs Lara make it happen. both with PBC and Haymon guys.

Comment

Hell nah mikey.. stay in yo lane!!! Chase Lomachenko.. Spence is too big.. Spence don't care how big or little u are.. he's trying to reck all comers!

Comment

I get the feeling that the only reason Garcia has mentioned Spence is because its just not going to happen.
          Garcia needs to just concentrate on beating easter then get the ball rolling on a Loma/Garcia match.
          Thats the fight all the fans want to see and the one thats more realistic.

Comment

No, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              "Spence gets no credit for beating Mikey" why? Mikey opened his mouth and said he would move up for the challenge. Spence should get credit. maybe Mikey should now publicly take back his statement and then it'll die down.

Stop running ur damn mouth.

but if Spence is looking for a "name" then move up and beat Lara at 154. big name right there. then drop back down. Lara is still a dangerous opponent, Hurd doesn't even want a rematch.

Spence vs Lara make it happen. both with PBC and Haymon guys.
              Spence is my man but i agree that if he cant get any decent opposition for his next fight then look at 154 were their is a cpl of decent fights for Spence.
              He can move back down after this one fight to go after Porter/Garcia.
              The biggest hurdle i think is with the promoters wanting their fighters to keep that 0.

Comment

spents needs to move to 160 and stop running his mouth

Comment

No one wants to see this fight and it wouldn't prove anything but Mikey did mention Spence first.

I'm a fan of both. Mikey wouldn't last long in this one.

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm................no!!!!

Comment

Im down for this. Mikey vs Spence even if its a catchweight fight is a gazillion times better than ****ing spence vs ugas or ocampo. I'll take mikey vs spence ALLLLL DAYYYYY. This is a good fight

Comment

Working...
                      X