No announcement yet.

I was so busy with the World Cup I forgot Spence fought this past Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was so busy with the World Cup I forgot Spence fought this past Saturday

The Spence vs Ocampo had zero buzz with the FIFA World Cup killing it right now even in America. What was the view count on Showtime?

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
    The Spence vs Ocampo had zero buzz with the FIFA World Cup killing it right now even in America. What was the view count on Showtime?
    Where the hell
    Do you live? WOrld cup games are over by 4 on the east coast 1 on the West Coast

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Where the hell
      Do you live? WOrld cup games are over by 4 on the east coast 1 on the West Coast

In the US but I've not been watching boxing lately. Things are pretty boring and predictable. Too many bum fights.

Comment

you didn't miss much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Where the hell
          Lmfao rotf...

Comment

In the US but I've not been watching boxing lately. Things are pretty boring and predictable. Too many bum fights.

And that's exactly what it was a bum fight. I didn't even bother tuning in to the live broadcast, I read about it and watched the results on YouTube. You didn't miss anything.

Spence fought Carlos Bumcampo.
            Last edited by True That; 06-18-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Why arent you on a soccer forum instead?

Comment

Working...
              X