No announcement yet.

You guys ever watch Tommy Morrison’s son, Trey Lippe, improves to 12-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys ever watch Tommy Morrison’s son, Trey Lippe, improves to 12-0

Check him out, power just like his pops, he’ll find his “Ray Mercer” soon enough..

I wish the kid well. He started boxing too late..

He's actually 14-0, all by KO's and fighting on Arum's card in 2 weeks. He's exciting, but I don't think he's more than a fringe guy, really big HW's will smash him. With that being said, he needs to be in bigger fights cuz the guy is fun to watch, hopefully he's healthy after dealing with some injury problems. Would like to see him fight someone like Joey Abell or BJ Flores

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      He's actually 14-0, all by KO's and fighting on Arum's card in 2 weeks. He's exciting, but I don't think he's more than a fringe guy, really big HW's will smash him. With that being said, he needs to be in bigger fights cuz the guy is fun to watch, hopefully he's healthy after dealing with some injury problems. Would like to see him fight someone like Joey Abell or BJ Flores
      Yeah seeing him against Minnesota Ice Joey Abell would be cool.

Comment

He should be able to make a good living, at least for awhile, trading on his dad's name. He's fun to watch and therefore a good draw but I doubt he could beat a top 20 heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Thanks for the correction, appreciated... he’s fun to watch..
          He’s prolly gonna meet his “Mercer” once arum puts him in with good competition.

Comment

i wonder if he believes in aids.

Comment

The bigger HWs would definitely give him problems. The HW mark of 200+ pounds really needs to be adjusted to reflect today’s bigger fighters.

Comment

Didn't realize he just fought. He's been out of the ring for awhile (15mos looks like).

Yea he's fun to watch. I like him. Rooting for him, but yea he's a late starter & while in the HW division thats not gonna hurt you as bad I think its a solid bet they aren't working on making Trey as well rounded as he should be. Maybe I'm wrong doe.

I will say I thought his fight was Ed Latimore a few fights back was gonna be more competitive as Latimore was a decent lil prospect at the time & doesn't suck, but Trey ran through him like nothing so to some degree with me Trey is already outperforming expectations so who knows how far he gets. I'll be watching either way cuz he is an entertaining fighter with some pop.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                  i wonder if he believes in aids.
                  He’d better turn down skanky hoes, and wear his skins..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Check him out, power just like his pops, he’ll find his “Ray Mercer” soon enough..

I wish the kid well. He started boxing too late..
                    HW division fairly weak apart from 3 or so fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X