No announcement yet.

How did you score Golovkin vs Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    When I rewatch it without the silly commentary I'll likely see a clean GGG victory.
    peopel still get swayed by commentary? thats some real casual shlt, also fuk compubox lol thats even more casual bs

Comment

6-6 is confusing in this context. Should have just put an option for draw. 6-6 could mean you gave six rounds each, but scored it for GGG due to the knockdown. But it's possible to have a draw if you scored the first round 10-10, and I could see many doing just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        GGG 8/4 or 7/5 the best for jacobs, no way he won more than 5.

Wow, didn't feel like there's such a big discrepancy in # of punches landed.

Comment

Compubox stats are not official you fuking goyim. It is unofficial guys clicking a button on the sideline guessing what landed and what didn't. If you are using compubox to justify a decision you should be banned from this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            8-4 Gennedy Golovkin. He was battering Jacobs with the jab Larry Holmes style.

Landed more.

Had ring generalship.

Did more damage.

Had the lone KD

landed higher %.

won the fight in Jacobs backyard. it is what it is.
            The HBO team gave GGG no credit for his jab, which he landed consistently all night.

I feel it won him the first 2 rounds decisively. He really peppered Danny with it all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              peopel still get swayed by commentary? thats some real casual shlt, also fuk compubox lol thats even more casual bs
              When you have a **** quality stream it does sway you.

Comment

Just rewatched it have it 7-5 Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Poll incoming

we need a compu daggum slo mo round by round to determine the real winner
                  Lol at the people giving jacobs 7 rounds. Hes not andre ward, didnt win the super 6 and become top 3 p4p. He isnt getting the benefit of the doubt in every close round. So many fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    The HBO team gave GGG no credit for his jab, which he landed consistently all night.

I feel it won him the first 2 rounds decisively. He really peppered Danny with it all night long.
                    this is what i saw. ggg's jab kept landing over and over but i saw people givin jacobs rounds like round 1 when he did almost nothing but it was a slow round so he wins it just because? and this was a real hard jab, not a floyd graze your nose jab.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

This, it's just there is a stupid thought process which people take on when judging fights between the perceived "puncher" and "boxer". The idea they get is that if GGG isn't pummelling the other guy and the other guy is dancing around with ineffective aggression, it means he's neutralizing him.

First 2 rounds were very clearly GGG's. Stupid Boxnation commentators gave them to Jacobs lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X