Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the Canelo Camp sure it is the meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the Canelo Camp sure it is the meat?

It seems kinda strange to me, that the Canelo Camp immediately, almost without hesitation had a response to where his increased Clenbutenol came from. Almost like it was a prepared response.

Is meat really the only source?
    If it because of the many cases of clenbutenol in meat, surely they should have been aware, and it's their fault, seeing how quickly they identified the culprit.

You'd have thought the tablets would have been the more obvious source.

Comment

Because they know that he wasn't doing PEDs?

Comment

Be realistic, do you think anyone will say " Yes, I took drugs to get the upper hand"?

people that matter already gave Canelo a pass and there is nothing that anyone behind a keyboard can do.

Comment

Wait for GGG to look vulnerable. Check.
          Clenbuteral. Check.
          Illegal wraps. Check.
          Paid off judges. Check.

And he still couldn't win. Canelo is going to get destroyed in the rematch.

Comment

Doesn't matter, GGG will get lit up like a Christmas tree again regardless.

I have never seen a fight where the supposed loser has way more highlights than the winner

Comment

Doesn't matter, GGG will get lit up like a Christmas tree again regardless.

I have never seen a fight where the supposed loser has way more highlights than the winner

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                It seems kinda strange to me, that the Canelo Camp immediately, almost without hesitation had a response to where his increased Clenbutenol came from. Almost like it was a prepared response.

If it because of the many cases of clenbutenol in meat, surely they should have been aware, and it's their fault, seeing how quickly they identified the culprit.
                They are juicing and meat excuse is the best way to get away with cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Because they know that he wasn't doing PEDs?
                  Is meat the only other option?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

Yes, it's so perplexing. It's like they knew that meat was abit risky and ate lots of it to get PED type benefits and then if caught they could have plausible deniability. I mean, that sounds possible, because anything is more believable than anyone cheating in high level sport, particularly boxing since its historically so clean.

Comment

Working...
                    X