Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua deserves no credit till he beats prime versions of these REAL heavies?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you are saying AJ is robbing the cradle by fighting poor baby, only 26 year old world champion Parker? News flash for you. A 26 year old boxer is in his physical prime while a 35 year old boxer is past his physical prime. The 35 year old boxer may still be good but not as good as he was 5 or 10 years earlier. AJ will get the credit he deserves if he beats Parker no matter what you say. You are a strange weird poster with some strange weird wrong ideas.

Comment

Anthony doesn't have a lot of fights. He has obvious skills and his size with natural ability is what makes him so effective.

He has a few dubious stoppages but for his benefit he was way ahead in those fights.

Comment

Joshua might not deserve credit in some people’s opinion but clearly he deserves more respect than others e.g Wilder; based on who he has fought so far.

Nevertheless Joshua is still early in his career , not many have ever unified so soon - so he still has plenty of further fights to go of course - and he should build more reputation and sway fans over time if he continues to win.

I hope he does fight all of the the above during his career (doubt he would fight Parker again unless its epic though) and others too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          Interesting that you know in advance the age that Parker will peak. Do you do lottery numbers ? 😂
          No, but I am well aware of the biological age which boxers MOST COMMONLY peak around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            And that goes for the other titleholders obviously too right?
            What does? That beating blown up, feather fisted, overweight, weak natural cruiser weights / light heavyweights and FAKE heavyweights like Alexander Povetkin should not be deemed as IMPRESSIVE? Sure!

This is why team Anthony Joshua can't wait to line up a fight against this feather fisted, weak, short, chubby and pudgy overweight Alexander Povetkin because they know this little FAKE heavyweight can't crack and egg whilst Joshua can avoid his real rival in Deontay Wilder that happens to be his own size.

Team Joshua can pretend they're fighting good boxers like Povetkin and Takam, when in reality, anybody objective knows these are FAKE heavyweights / blown up natural cruiser weights / light heavyweights that can barely crack any eggs and don't deserve to share the ring with REAL heavyweights. Since midgets like Povetkin and Takam don't deserve to be seen as REAL heavyweights.

At least if Joshua faced the likes of Takam and Povetkin and knocked them out unconscious with ease, then it wouldn't be too bad. However, Joshua failed to do so against Takam.

Deontay Wilder puts such opponents to sleep with his fists.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              That remains to be seen, I know your type.
              You wait and see! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                What the heck is wrong with people on this site? I swear
                I say this everytime i log in lmao

Comment

"3) Prime Joseph Parker (not current version) from aged 29-35."

Lmao the excuses are in already

Comment

Then Wilder doesnt get credit for me if he beats Anthony because this isnt prime Joshua 29-35 yet !

Stupid **** forreal

Comment

[QUOTE=No punch power;18478224]1) Current Deontay Wilder until he reaches age 35.

What a load of rubbish why did you join site, your a class one fool. How long has he been boxing professionally?

What is your fixation with the guy it's not normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X