Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Hammer Smile at UKAD Ruling To Reverse Tyson Fury Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Hammer Smile at UKAD Ruling To Reverse Tyson Fury Loss

Christian Hammer (26 fights, 22 wins, 4 defeats) is coming up on the most important battle of his career. On December 15 he will take on Russia's Alexander Povetkin (33 fights, 32 wins, 1 defeat) in a final WBO, WBA world title eliminator - with the winner being in line for a crack at world champions Joseph Parker and Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson absolutely played with that guy in that fight. Flawless.

Shame about the drugs

Comment

So Hammer realistically should have gone on to fight for a world title already as Fury is now a confirmed drug cheat.

Maybe it’s important to draw a line under this, I guess it explains why Fury’s hair fell out and he got morbidly obese upon stopping training as well as Hughie Fury’s acne, all the tell tale signs were there. As if two guys in the same stable testing positive wasn’t a clarification already ! Coupled with the fact the father and uncle actually has been busted for selling steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

Shame about the drugs
        I think it calls into question the Chisora win also, I mean looming at it he was never demonstrating this power before look at Kevin Johnson, that guy could have gone 24 rounds with the power Fury was fighting with that night but in the Chisora rematch it was the same as the first time they fought ? Lol, sure.

Like it or not their is now a question mark next to every Fury victory. I’m looking forward to a statement by K2, Fury just had his WBO title eliminator decision overturned for testing dirty for nandrolone, with that their are consequences.

Comment

They’re smiling about the ‘prize money’ forfeit not the stat line

Comment

Man that Wlad fight needs to be turned into a no contest as well

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Man that Wlad fight needs to be turned into a no contest as well
              Dumbium would surely commit suicide ,his girlfriend Weiland should also delete her posts bc its going to cause a huge ripple in their relationship on the forum when he sees them .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-13-2017, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                So Hammer realistically should have gone on to fight for a world title already as Fury is now a confirmed drug cheat.

Maybe it’s important to draw a line under this, I guess it explains why Fury’s hair fell out and he got morbidly obese upon stopping training as well as Hughie Fury’s acne, all the tell tale signs were there. As if two guys in the same stable testing positive wasn’t a clarification already ! Coupled with the fact the father and uncle actually has been busted for selling steroids.
                "Facts". Scott Weiland, you are not known for facts. Far from it. This post demonstrates it.

Everything you said was crap.

Comment

UKAD is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

Shame about the drugs
                    Hammer is only a elite fighter in either Fury fans eyes or ppl who place him in top 10 bc they are oblivious to what actual skilled fighter looks like . Hes average at best who lucked out on few wins ,nothing remotely stands out about him and thats a top 3 Fury best win or WAS .

If anyone needs drugs to defeat Hammer they arent remotely going far ,hes sub par top 20 if that . I would even put a handful of guys with less than 10 fights over him that are currently active. Fury could get off his couch tomorrow and beat him up , theres literally no way to shine Furys win over him in 2015 .
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-13-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X