No announcement yet.

Mexican fans opinions on Canelo vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican fans opinions on Canelo vs GGG

I was just reading a mexican boxing facebook page, and got to a pic of Canelo that they posted few day ago, with these statements from Canelo:

Originally posted by Canelo
    Who has GGG fought for me to be scared of him?
    And the more voted responses from mexican fans were:

If he's not scared, then why isn't he fighting him? GGG is waiting for him with gloves on since he knocked Lemieux out, but Canelo is still avoiding the fight.
    I've always supported you Canelo, but I see that you are flying pretty high. Honestly you haven't fought anyone that good either. Golovkin at least is trying to fight the best fighters at his division. He's not fighting unranked, inactive old men like you. And he's not bringing up guys from lower divisions. And he's not using weight advantages. If you are not scared of him, go and fight him. I hope both fight, and GGG wins by KO or TKO so you can humble yourself.
    Where is the fighter that said he'd fight GGG at the end of the Cotto fight? this guy is a shame
    Lemieux KO's Canelo... I bet anything. It's a shame that Oscar won't put both in the ring
    There are many many more responses in the same way. All against Canelo. There are very few if any response, backing up Canelo's.

It seems like the Mexican boxing fans are not buying the "A-side" bull shiet that some US fans want us to believe. Thankfully.

Those you quoted aren't real Mexicans.

Comment

Canelo doesn't wanna fight Golovkin. Canelo will surely want to bring up another welterweight (Tim Bradley) for his next fight at 155. Book it!

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Those you quoted aren't real Mexicans.
        Yes they are, I translated them.

They don't buy the A-side bull shiet and that's great. He will get Chavez jr treatment soon if he keeps like this.

Comment

What i find really funny is his stupid fans think he makes 155 lbs comfortably and they even believe he can still make 154 (hasn't weighed less than 155 since '13). His walk around weight is 190+ but fans will be biased no matter what. The whole point of the "Caneloweight" to begin with is to avoid Golovkin, shame his loco fans won't acknowledge it.
          Last edited by PulpFriction; 03-11-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
            What i find really funny is his stupid fans think he makes 155 lbs comfortably and they even believe he can still make 154 (hasn't weighed less than 155 since '13). His walk around weight is 190+ but fans will be biased no matter what. The whole point of the "Caneloweight" to begin with is to avoid Golovkin, shame his loco fans won't acknowledge it.
            I don't see how any marginally intelligent person can think he won't make 154 even though he consistently makes 155. Is this a remedial mathematics failure or just foolish ggg fanboyism?

Edit; I see he weighed in at 154.5 last year so either stupidity or shameless lying that has produced this "he can't lose an extra 1/2lb" nonsense.
            Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-11-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Does Cameltoe Alvarez wanna die from kidney failure? Somebody should tell him that getting KO'ed by GGG once is still healthier than killing yourself to make "Canelo weight" in order to avoid the challenge.

I dont see GGG declining rapidly in the next 2 years, so we probably gonna see Canelo getting IV's right after weigh ins in the near future.

Comment

Canelo doesn't want it. Oscar doesn't want it.

The dude invented his own weight class. Come on now...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I don't see how any marginally intelligent person can think he won't make 154 even though he consistently makes 155. Is this a remedial mathematics failure or just foolish ggg fanboyism?

Edit; I see he weighed in at 154.5 last year so either stupidity or shameless lying that has produced this "he can't lose an extra 1/2lb" nonsense.
                  I'll comment my thoughts on this offtopic matter.

He CAN make 154, but at what price? he made 152 for Floyd and he had to lose muscle mass in order to do that. He was 165 fight night against 170-175 he used to be. I imagine that he would have to lose a few pounds to make 154 safely. Probably would be around 170-172 on fight night which would mean 5 lbs less than he normally is. He woulnd't feel as strong.

Anyway, he's the one that has to prove WTF he's fighting at his own division for years, not we.

Comment

I used to support him, not any more. Dude is a coward, a freaking diva, something the sport doesn't need.

Comment

Working...
                    X